MISFITS fans... SERIES THREAD

simps never prosper
no rip
tumblr_mdpla1RaJ71qzee2qo1_500.jpg

:nerd:

Well damn does that mean Rudy is gone to. :smh: :x

WILL NOT WATCH

Curtis might have been a simp but he smashed virtually every good looking chick they came across. Second only to Rudy

Simp of all simps = Simon Yall forgot that Alisha was a *%$# :lol: And he's stuck in a time loop over that @#$

out: Curtis and Seth
in: Bartender and redhead

Last edited:
No one can compare to Antonia Thomas but I am loving me some Kayla Crome :pimp:

same :wow:
-------------------------------------
simps never prosper
no rip
tumblr_mdpla1RaJ71qzee2qo1_500.jpg

:nerd:

Well damn does that mean Rudy is gone to. :smh: :x

WILL NOT WATCH

dont think he's gone.....................yet
just out of that pic
----------------------------------------------
Curtis might have been a simp but he smashed virtually every good looking chick they came across. Second only to Rudy

Simp of all simps = Simon Yall forgot that Alisha was a *%$# :lol: And he's stuck in a time loop over that @#$
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

-------------------

:x @ the nathan cult following.
dudes been gone for two years now.
let him go :smh:

Curtis-- a simp? Umm what show are y'all watching?...:lol:

Dude smashed more females than any of the other guys.

Sam, Alisha, Nikki, Emma, Lola...etc

Even when dude became a chick, his trainer/coach was trying to bone...:lol:

wow! I can't believe Curtis went out like that. I guess there wass no point in having just one OG cast member on the show though. I'm interested in finding out what's up with the bartender now

@ the nathan cult following.
let him go

He was a damn good character. Rudy doesn't get enough credit for filling in that void.

Rudy smashed more chicks. Alisha, Charlie, Melissa, Clare, Leah, Suzy, Ally and those 1 or 2 chicks in the most recent episode.

Last edited:
Was not expecting Curtis to go out like that. Kind of sad to see him go since he was the last OG cast member but I'm also glad they gave him a great send-off. Simon and Alisha's exit seemed forced since they decided to leave the show and Nathan and Kelly were just gone. Misfits finally moving on with all new characters. Will keep watching, Jess is :evil:

let him go

He was a damn good character. Rudy doesn't get enough credit for filling in that void.

Rudy smashed more chicks. Alisha, Charlie, Melissa, Clare, Leah, Suzy, Ally and those 1 or 2 chicks in the most recent episode.

Yeah he was a good character and Props to Rudy for fulling the void AND being his own character.

Yea I don't like Finn. He's just pathetic. I need more Jess in the show.

Some day in the future, I wish we could get like a Misfits all-stars season like they figure out a plausible way to get EVERYONE back (OG, New and New-New) to take down a huge big bad or something. I think that would be cool as ****. *keeps dreaming*

let him go

He didn't smash Suzy, and you most definitely cannot be serious about Melissa because that was Curtis...:lol:

Curtis: Sam, Alisha, Nikki, Emma, Lola, Rachel, RUDY, the Coach...etc

>

Rudy: Alisha, Charlie, Clare, Leah, Ally, sure lets add Melissa.

:lol:

Last edited:
New episode released. Really enjoyed it.

With all the lamenting about all the changes that have occurred, I'm really starting to believe that this season might shape up to be one of the best. The cast isn't as funny, but what they lack in comedy they more than make up for with drama. Maybe it's just me, but I just couldn't see the old cast--or rather the characters from the old cast--pulling of an episode like this.

Finn is also shaping up to be my favorite character because he's the underdog and you gotta root for the underdogs...:lol:. He's a good dude at heart.

Obviously, we know Alex isn't gay, this episode confirmes it.

I think he has been rebuffing Jess' advances simply because he doesn't have a penis. Like he literally, somehow, lost it. This explains why he's unwilling to sleep with chicks and why he asks that other dude to whip it out in the preview for next week. My theory is that he use to be a man-*****, just bangin' every chick he came in contact with, and when the divine storm happened, his penis somehow developed a mind of its own and abandoned him to chase more tail; and now, he's desperately searching for it. It's like how Rudy has the ability to split himself into his various emotions, except in Alex's case his carnal self and penile member were split from his being, somehow.

I know, weird but it gotta be some ishh like that...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jess still :evil:. Bet y'all Finn is actually going to end up smashing first...>D

Last edited:
very meh
didnt think i would have to use the fast forward feature this season :smh:
ol' cockless boy better not be a permanent cast member
new, new girl better not disappoint next week

r.i.p to these puppies

tumblr_me3s6kbHUw1rfu17po1_500.gif

Last edited:
Not bad of an episode, wasn't that much interested with the whole Finn's dad thing though. Looks like we're getting introduced to the redhead next week.

The hell is going on with next week's episode?! :lol: :nerd:

I forgot what finns power was up until the point he used it. Now that I think about it, no one uses their powers like that anymore. We've had like two episodes where we've only seen one Rudy for goodness sake.

Back
Top Bottom