tumblr_mdd488JJZP1qb6ydzo6_250.gif

tumblr_mdd488JJZP1qb6ydzo7_250.gif
tumblr_mdd488JJZP1qb6ydzo8_250.gif

tumblr_mdd488JJZP1qb6ydzo9_250.gif
tumblr_mdd488JJZP1qb6ydzo10_r1_250.gif

:frown:

joe gilgun :pimp:
wish they gave the third rudy another ep

That Finn kid is super annoying. I could use a LOT less of him in future episodes. Like the whole setup with him and his"step-mom?" Rudy or Nathan would've handled that. All I'm sayin'...

I need to catch up on this season,  I haven't been that excited about it since all my favorite characters are gone.

can't change the topic of the thread to season 4 for some reason

Smh, had this not popped on NT activity I would not have known a new season started. I have some catching up to do. Sounds like yal are liking it so far though.

havent been at my house for the past few weeks, so i gotta catch up.

i liked they way they were promo'ing the new season. i think the show has good enough writing/concepts, that the new cast shouldnt hurt as much. unlike skins, i think the new generation can carry the concept forward.

Yooo Rudy no. 3 is my dude.

i guarantee he would have taken Alicia from Simon. Sad to see him go

am i the only one who thinks the new probation worker looks like Dwight from The Office

That Finn kid is super annoying. I could use a LOT less of him in future episodes. Like the whole setup with him and his"step-mom?" Rudy or Nathan would've handled that. All I'm sayin'...

she kept throwing it at him and he didn't catch it :smh:

I disliked Rudy when he first replaced Nathan but he's starting to grow on me now. Although I would still love it if Nathan returned. Scenes with him and Rudy would be hilarious.

Allright episode.

New chick is definitely attractive, but she's too damn sensible, if that makes sense...:lol:

Alicia, Kelly, etc, they all had weird quirks about them. This new chick, power aside, is mad normal and the most reasonable character on the show. Doesn't make for a good show, imo... :lol:. Hopefully we'll get to see a quirky side of her as the season unravels.

Happy now? :lol:

Rudy is that dude though. Especially number 3 :smokin

New guy is setting a record for catching Ls :smh:

A lil bit...:lol: :lol:

Rudy number 3 was pretty intense though. I never would've never guessed that he'd try to kill Jess. Thought he was just gonna shag her after seducing her with his dark persona...:lol:

Jess gets hotter with every episode. That scene where her and Finn are walking back after getting the t.v from Finn's step-mom's place--her thickness...:nthat:

Also the new parole officer is such a ****. I'm already tired of him. I thought Rudy 3 was going kill him but it didn't happen; hope he gets murked soon :lol:.

new girl starting to look better
tumblr_md0a9dYtR41qmxnz7o2_250.gif
tumblr_md0a9dYtR41qmxnz7o3_250.gif

tumblr_md10hf2Ob91qilwxco3_r2_250.gif
tumblr_md10hf2Ob91qilwxco4_r2_250.gif

:evil:
lola power tripping :evil:
lulz @ new rudy

Some needs to make one of these of their convo after Rudy #3 was waiting for her outside the bar. (About guys wanting to lick the **** off her boots but he'd ring the animals neck instead)

I wonder what power that bartender has :nerd:

You would think he'd be immune since it's his power that created the zombie.

RIP Curtis Donovan S1E1-S4E4

I don't really like that they killed Curtis off, not to sure about this shows direction now

That was unexpected...but I guess its time to move foward. What a sh*tty way to go though.

Last edited:
simps never prosper
no rip

tumblr_mdpla1RaJ71qzee2qo1_500.jpg

:nerd:

:smh: :smokin :smh:

EDIT:

Ok finally watched the episode. Curtis was my least like Misfits character... until Finn came around. What's the show going to be like without its Straight Man?

Ending was sad.

All the OG's are gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom