MISFITS fans... SERIES THREAD

^^ yeah... thats kind of how i understood it too. based on what Rudy and Kelly said on the roof. how it was 'romantic' or whatever.

i guess Alisha's fate is inevitable... and Simon will keep going back to save her so they could be together until she gets murked again. its like he will always be living in a time when he and alisha are together. whatevs... good for him.

i guess its not a good idea to get wrapped up in the logic of a TV show thats based in a world filled with super natural powers granted by a hail storm.

Hulu will have new eps of season 4 starting October 29th

low expectations but still will watch.

It's still pretty crazy that Simon and Alisha are stuck in a time loop because of true love. Dope in a way...:pimp:

Last edited:
It's weird seeing Curtis as the last original still there. I wonder how they'll explain Kelly's departure on the show. Rudy's funny as hell so at least he'll keep it entertaining.

Episode is Officially on Hulu so you don't have to ask around. Every monday (til the season ends of course)

Didn't know the season started already. Will try to watch the first episode before the power goes out.

^
They barely even used their powers in the 3rd series. I want more action and fighting with other people who have powers. It'd be good if they could have a reunion type episode with all the og's before the show ends. Nathan interacting with Rudy would be the funniest thing i'd ever see.

^
They barely even used their powers in the 3rd series. I want more action and fighting with other people who have powers. It'd be good if they could have a reunion type episode with all the og's before the show ends. Nathan interacting with Rudy would be the funniest thing i'd ever see.

I'd love for a Nathan/Rudy where's Barry convo

:rofl: at the train
new girl is so :x compared to the beautiful Antonia Thomas :smh:
that new boy is "creepy" as the youngsters say.

That was cute but It's past time for some real conflict/bad guy

Rudy #3 :lol:

Jess was looking kinda thick in those shorts :evil:

Last edited:
WOW! Where the heck have I been? I didnt even know they did a season 3. Now I gotta find a D/L link so I can watch it at work.

Season is ok so far.

Sucks that its already on its 4th episode with a season total of 8 i think

I think the real rudy has yet to be seen.

And i can't be the only one who thinks the director or writer has a strong attraction to light skin/mixed chicks

Allright episode.

New chick is definitely attractive, but she's too damn sensible, if that makes sense...:lol:

Alicia, Kelly, etc, they all had weird quirks about them. This new chick, power aside, is mad normal and the most reasonable character on the show. Doesn't make for a good show, imo... :lol:. Hopefully we'll get to see a quirky side of her as the season unravels.

Also kinda getting tired of Rudy as a main character, and the new guy is just flat out lame.

As for Curtis, without the original cast, he seems like a fringe character. Like an after-thought who was brought on to compliment the newer characters, even though the opposite should technically be the case. He's like a forgotten relic.

:\

Last edited:
Allright episode.

New chick is definitely attractive, but she's too damn sensible, if that makes sense...:lol:

Alicia, Kelly, etc, they all had weird quirks about them. This new chick, power aside, is mad normal and the most reasonable character on the show. Doesn't make for a good show, imo... :lol:. Hopefully we'll get to see a quirky side of her as the season unravels.

Happy now? :lol:

Rudy is that dude though. Especially number 3 :smokin

New guy is setting a record for catching Ls :smh:

Back
Top Bottom