Mitchell and Ness Sale

Yeah, but I think they had a $100 a jersey sale last Black Friday. I was hopeful for the same thing this year, but they are only doing 40% off. Plus all I wanted was the Lakers Magic Johnson jersey in gold, but they took it down right before the sale >:.

Yeah, but I think they had a $100 a jersey sale last Black Friday. I was hopeful for the same thing this year, but they are only doing 40% off. Plus all I wanted was the Lakers Magic Johnson jersey in gold, but they took it down right before the sale >:.

Damn - shady as ****

Yeah, it's my understanding that they always take down the good stuff during sales.

I ain't gonna bite on this 40% sale. I stocked up on quality stuff like baseball wools last Black Friday when stuff was $100 flat. I'm gonna hold out for a better sale like $100 each or 50% off. The stuff they make overseas now is so inferior compared to the early USA & El Salvador pieces

I ain't gonna bite on this 40% sale. I stocked up on quality stuff like baseball wools last Black Friday when stuff was $100 flat. I'm gonna hold out for a better sale like $100 each or 50% off. The stuff they make overseas now is so inferior compared to the early USA & El Salvador pieces

Yeah, me too. The only M&N stuff I'd be willing to cop are the MLB flannels and some Lakers stuff. I'd only settle for 50% off or $100 a jersey.

SMH, thats the only jersey i wanted if they had the $100 sale.

M&N is TRASHHHH

Can anyone tell me how the crew sweaters and tees fit? It says "trimmer in the body", so I'm wondering if I should go a size up.

tryna get my pops a throwback baseball jersey for christmas. hes about 5'10"/5'11", probably close to 250 lbs, typical older man build, gut from beer drinking and what not. they only have 56 (3xl) for the jerseys i like. i dont wnat it to be too big, because you cant return sale items. anyone have some thoughtS?

Trying to order a snapback, but it says that the code doesn't apply. This happening to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom