** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

^ Likewise. I actually like that color scheme a little better than my Gonzo's, but I'd rather spread the love around here...

I'm all for spreading the love around as well since I've gotten a pair of gloves as well...now if some cleats or turf shoes come up on the other hand
smile.gif
I have to say I've been on Niketalk for a handful of years and I've never enjoyed a post as much as this one...great work everyone that iscontributing.

Nikesource...too bad your sig isn't true...Let's go Mets.

I also have my Gonzo's on the way...so spread the wealth

Can I win those gloves?

330eji9.jpg

2ex6gk2.jpg

e81s77.jpg

These are what I have been wearing in our spring mens softball games.

justforshoes...it was a prank pulled on me by a group of my friends. They knew I was a die hard Yanks fan and Beltran was one of my favorite players in KC...Iwas working a basketball camp all day and they told me the Yankees signed him...needless to say I ended up telling everyone I knew and looked like an idiot....

^ It's not. I found this out a few days ago, and talked about it a few pages back... enter "SG3" in the search box at the top of the page to seemore about it.

It's not. I found this out a few days ago, and talked about it a few pages back... enter "SG3" in the search box at the top of the page to see more about it.

I guess people would think it is gs3 because of the initials but I guess gary sheffield is backwards, reverse whatever you wanna call it. is it just hisinitials reversed or what does it stand for. stay up...

Rodz wrote:
whats happening. nice gloves, stay up...

wow. I guess I should have said I wanted the gloves instead of what I said above. maybe next time. stay up...

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

Just got my Gonzo batting gloves in the mail a few minutes ago... they're very, very cool. I just wish my adult league team had some blue in our uniforms so I could rock these in games (I still might anyways... they feel great).

Thanks again, kweimer1.

just got mine as well, much appreciated kweimer1! my college team is maroon/gold but I'mma wear em anyways
happy.gif

M!ke

:O nice batting gloves
lucky guys..
is there anywayz to make your own cleats
like professionals with all there colorways and turf cleats/sneaker cleats
anything other than the id's

Hey guys. I'm posting for my room mate TheOtherAI9. He is unable to post for a while. His brother tagged and emailed him these pics after they werereceived in the mail at their mother's house today. Hope to see you back on here soon, Joe. Anyways, on to the pics!

28mis9f.jpg

2uthu7l.jpg

2cagwl.jpg

x6gz8w.jpg

2mch72w.jpg

2wgt9fm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom