** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

It looks like Bobby Abreu's "B-Top" experiment is over, or at least temporarily on hold. He's been wearing 5-Tools for the past few weeks and is now back in Verdero's:

At the very least, it's a lot better than http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh258/markyd33psu/MLB Feet/fe8ea647.jpgthis look.

Death, Taxes, the Sun rising and one of my boys at NT supplying answers to the obscure questions that my mind conjures while catching highlights!

I caught the slightest of glimpses of Abreu catching a flyball in right and noticed his B-Tops were AWOL.
Nice Job, as always Mark!

Here's another Yankee cleat find:

Melky Cabrera's wearing an old mid-90's model Clipper upper on a modern MCS midsole/outsole. I actually really like the look.

And speaking of Clippers...

Todd Helton's showing his true colors (no Mizuno logo this time around... not yet at least)

Here's another Yankee cleat find:

Melky Cabrera's wearing an old mid-90's model Clipper upper on a modern MCS midsole/outsole. I actually really like the look.

And speaking of Clippers...

Todd Helton's showing his true colors (no Mizuno logo this time around... not yet at least)
wow melky's clippers look great!!

About time Todd Helton actually wore the Clippers without that funky Mizuno logo on it
laugh.gif

Hey im new to posting pics but ive reading this thread like forever. Here are some japan cleats i found on the nike baseball japan website.
(Air Zoom Court Force Leather, Air Zoom Slasher J low, Air Clipper J, and Air Zoom Slasher J High)
fe4265a3232a3d1de89f1463629984e6086a0f9c_t.gif
8202635313260dcbee0ff662d1a2c353f2cf15de_t.gif
d4e26303752f5da8ebefae66c79e087e9459f74d_t.gif
ac23685d376e263dd354e91bf7eb665ef5021d73_t.gif

P.S. Sorry for the bad resolution.

5f61623125dfe4f16753521820b0bb7141848f0c_t.gif
ad0167352adfe6f6632a41d011565315238c02ac_t.gif

I know this is a cleat thread but I was on the japan website and this glove popped out at me. Its called the M18 Sighnature model.

Clemson and South Carolina have worn Easton shoes for the past two years...they have swung our bats and used other gear longer then that.

Originally Posted by kweimer1

Clemson and South Carolina have worn Easton shoes for the past two years...they have swung our bats and used other gear longer then that.

I know Clemson wears Russell but do you guys make uniforms for any colleges? I could be wrong but I remember LSU wearing Easton uniforms in the past.

^ I'm liking the red midsole/outsole on those. By the way, I just noticed that Hanley changed it up and isn't wearing his Mojo PE's anymore...

Any close-up pics of these Foundation PE's?

Pujols rocking the new Air Max MVP, J. C. Romero also has been spotted with them. Slowing next years line is coming out on the field. The Show Elite battinggloves, jordan team batting gloves, Air Max MVP's, and Air Swingman Remix have shown face.

capt.7197218ad4024672bded8e44034532ff.astros_cardinals_baseball_mojr108.jpg

^ I'm liking the red midsole/outsole on those. By the way, I just noticed that Hanley changed it up and isn't wearing his Mojo PE's anymore...

Any close-up pics of these Foundation PE's?

It's a shame that at a MLB game that there are so many empty seats behind Ramirez!

Originally Posted by swingmanike

Pujols rocking the new Air Max MVP

Bigger pic...

Interestingly enough, Pujols' model is using the 5-Tool midsole with the Vis-Zoom, not the Max heel.

And by the way... here's the first product photo (as opposed to a 3D rendering) that I've seen of these:

The toe box looks too bulky, but it could just be an early production sample in that photo, so there's no reason to worry quite yet.

Great job marky always coming through with the HD pics. Pujols is also rocking the show elite batting gloves WHITE ON WHITE with the sphere elite wrist strap.They look great. Damn I want some Pujols pro issued gear bad.

I like the Pujols PE's better than the retail MVP's. They don't have as much white on them. That quilted part on Albert's are red and it looksbetter. Although I'd think it would look better with the entire shoe being colored and just a white swoosh.

I noticed tonight that Russell Martin now has an away version of his 5-Tool PE's... when I was looking for pics, I stumbled upon this great 2-for-1 PEshot:

That's Mark DeRosa on the ground. I always wondered why he had the same PE's as Michael Young, and here's your answer...
Check the number that's embroidered on those Fuse PE's. It's #10 (Young's number)... DeRosa is #7. Mark DeRosa (a former teammate ofYoung's) is actually wearing Michael Young's cleats.
Originally Posted by justforshoes

Marky - request for you. Mets game Tatis and Castro - what are they wearing?

Tatis wore Reyes' 5-Tool PE's...

And it's tough to see in this pic, but Castro's wearing a PE with an all-black 5-Tool upper on a Huarache MCS outsole:

Those MVP's are on point; just wish Nike would release it with the Vis-Zoom Cage instead of Max Air, but they still look great. Believe me, the MVP'stoe box isn't that bulky in real life; the pic makes it look bloated.

^ That's what I figured... a lot of Nike product pics are significantly different from the actual retail models. Thanks for confirming that though. Doyou see any other major cosmetic differences between that product pic and your testing pair?

Back
Top Bottom