** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Iwamura
-anyone know what these are? they look pretty nice. there is a swoosh on the outside as well, its hard to see. also check his number and a swoosh at the top ofhis socks

Jamie Moyer...keeping the movement alive...lovin that liberty bell logo. someone needs to hook this guy up with some clippers asap!!!

Pedroia looks to be wearing something new from Easton...anyone want to fill me in??
happy.gif

the toe cap is red, and the back part has alot of the mojo design in it.

Justin Christian in some Adidas

Cliff Floyd

I love it when guys take advantage of being able to get custom stuff. Here is Adam Lind's reebok bg's.

Originally Posted by doogie24

Iwamura
-anyone know what these are? they look pretty nice. there is a swoosh on the outside as well, its hard to see. also check his number and a swoosh at the top of his socks
Iwamura's cleats are a japan/korea only cleat. they are called the air zoom slasher and are nowhere to be found in the states. here, hereis some pics of the regular ones from japan.
Iwamura's are a PE colorway and also they have the midsole from the old diamond fury SP's unlike the awkward interchangeble ones in asia
img10603850857.jpeg

WHOA!! Whats up with the spike pattern? I have a japanese guy that plays on my team and he wears pumas. I was looking at his shoes and the spike pattern isvery similar. Its not like the US shoes where they come out of the shoe but have metal pieces like in the above picture. I wonder why that is. Any insight?

Originally Posted by energycube

WHOA!! Whats up with the spike pattern? I have a japanese guy that plays on my team and he wears pumas. I was looking at his shoes and the spike pattern is very similar. Its not like the US shoes where they come out of the shoe but have metal pieces like in the above picture. I wonder why that is. Any insight?
My assumption is that with the Asian style of spike pattern, you can replace the metal spikes when they wear out, which would be very cost effective.

It seems to me the bracket on which the spikes are mounted are then bolted with a hex-head fsstener to the shoe, thus making it simple to remove!

You can see the fasteners on the shoe to the left best in this pic:
img10603850866.jpeg

they have a version of the clippers with that cleat pattern too

img10604505184.jpeg

they are interchangable. I have seen rubber ones too.
I had a korean foiregn exchange student this year and he helped me get around on some korean sporting goods websites. Now try doing that with no one totranslate lol.
there is a pair of white diamond fury asian editions with the wierd midsole but i cant navigate through naver.com to try and find them again

check out these batting gloves i found. and i have no idea how just alot of random clicking on a japanese site lol

now that is a crazy strap

all white diamond elites

an almost griffey esque pair
0106n.jpg

japan only underarmours
0105-3.jpg

all white/ all black under armours

^ He's been wearing them on and off all season, and Tatis has been wearing them for weeks... nothing new.

Here's a couple fresh pairs:

Freddy Sanchez Fuse

A.J. Pierzynski and Jermaine Dye Super Bad away models

staying with the white sox theme
Orlando Cabrera Eastons
473934e4cde10b75a6236b28d1b93abe-getty-80312793cc017_chicago_cubs_.jpg

and where do u get those all white diamond elites batting gloves ??

Originally Posted by energycube

those muzino and Under armor are dope!!

where can we get some of those??

and zachATTACK0803 not available inthe states. only japan. i know i want some. to bad the only asian i know is korean lol but, if you know someone fluent in japanese they can probably navigateyou through a ***. site and get them shipped here. other than that you are pretty much screwed

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

capt.bb4a19255aea4830b537fa53c85d2b2f.nationals_marlins_baseball_flls104.jpg

Ronnie Belliard = most stylish player in baseball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] You Nationals fans make some of the wildest statements.....[/color]

griffey-junior.jpg
>>>>>>Entire MLB

Back
Top Bottom