**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

91599619.jpg

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

91551512.jpg

Some Spalding being spread around the clubhouse.

Molina is using the glvoe of Robinson is not the only one using spalding some Rockies outifelder is using Spalding too i thought.

Look at what I found on eBay
nerd.gif
[table][tr][td]
%21BcGIZdw%21Wk%7E%24%28KGrHqQH-EIEquwH0Ve%21BKy-WwT49g%7E%7E_12.JPG
[/td] [td]

[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
%21BcGIbEQ%212k%7E%24%28KGrHqIH-DIEqtC+i7rVBA-%C2%ACW3ygow%7E%7E_12.JPG
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
%21BcGIcT%21BWk%7E%24%28KGrHqIH-C4EquHb,ZVmBKy-W-dhl%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
%21BcGIZdw%21Wk%7E%24%28KGrHqQH-EIEquwH0Ve%21BKy-WwT49g%7E%7E_12.JPG
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
%21BcGId%29wCGk%7E%24%28KGrHqQH-DwEqu2YOLdeBKy-%28FlCrw%7E%7E_12.JPG
%21BcGIfUwBWk%7E%24%28KGrHqIH-C4EquHb,ZVmBKy-%28MMO+w%7E%7E_12.JPG
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]Item specifics[table][tr][td]Condition:[/td] [td]New[/td] [td]Brand:[/td] [td]Wilson[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dexterity:[/td] [td]Right-handed[/td] [td]Material:[/td] [td]Leather[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Type:[/td] [td]Infield Glove[/td] [td]Size:[/td] [td]11.75[/td] [/tr][/table]http://cgi.ebay.com/Wilso...in_0?hash=item4149891676

Originally Posted by Original SwingMan

are the diamond furys going to release in any color besides black?

I hope they come in White and Green or White and Black or White and White
pimp.gif

But seriously I want the Nike Fuse BG's to come in White not just Gray.

If the Diamond Fury's came out in red/white like the colorway that pujols wore, I wouldnt hesitate for a second.

Also would like to see the Fuse BGs come in white, though I dont mind the grey.

I wanna see some of the 2K10s in White as well. Are we just gonna see black bases again? cuz those get very boring. I'd like to see white and orange, cuznike's been doing it with every other sport except in baseball, and my white and orange high school team has very few options.

Originally Posted by doogie24

If the Diamond Fury's came out in red/white like the colorway that pujols wore, I wouldnt hesitate for a second.

Also would like to see the Fuse BGs come in white, though I dont mind the grey.
Yeah i don't mind the Grey.
Since my school has 3 Uniforms,
I'd like to have Nike Fuse BG's in both White and Grey with some Green mixed in.
pimp.gif

Imagine if the Nike Diamond Fury's were on Nike ID for 2010!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

I wanna see some of the 2K10s in White as well. Are we just gonna see black bases again? cuz those get very boring. I'd like to see white and orange, cuz nike's been doing it with every other sport except in baseball, and my white and orange high school team has very few options.
Yeah I'm with hurrachelover.
Seems like Nike doesn't want to hook up the regular releases for 2010.
Look at all the cool color ways these spikes came in Nike Hurrache 2k4 and 2k5,Air Max MVP, Air Swingman Remix and Air5-Tool.
The 2k10, the new Shox Fuses and Fury's arent being released with vibrant colorways although I am getting the grey release of 2k10's
Just like the 2010 Nike BG's they are coming out in very generic color ways.
Nike hasn't pleased me with the colors for 2010 although the models they bringing back like Hurrache and Diamond Fury are
pimp.gif

Yeah, seriously diego, where is the creativity that we've come to expect from nike?? we see like what 20 colorways of the kobe IVs and Lebron VIs each andwe get like 4 cws of the griffeys? something's not right here. Nike, we want some options!!! i'd love to see some more cws available for baseball GRs,not just throw any model up on NikeiD. Also, something I've been thinking would be great for NikeiD would be to have the MCS options be customizable likewith different colors, like on the GR MCS models. Just a thought. Actually, just a white bottom MCS option iD would be a start!!

Back
Top Bottom