Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by cglass

36d26ff6d5586196ce075273d3abaf401ae7441f_r.png
eek.gif
 are those yours?
I wish! haha
Found this pic on baseball express.
I'm getting the white ones and the grey ones tho
I think the all red ones are a Shane Victorino edition because in the pictures on baseballexp.com the all red palm has the Hawaiian islands in white print on them

Originally Posted by JLyles

Originally Posted by spidermena

It would be nice if you shared that picture with everybody

I would but it wont let me copy the pic off the website
screencap...if you have a mac its comand+shift+3 and if you have a pc i believe it is fn+scrncap button. i would do it but i cant find the pics, anyone?

Originally Posted by nickj123

Originally Posted by spidermena

It would be nice if you shared that picture with everybody

I would but it wont let me copy the pic off the website
screencap...if you have a mac its comand+shift+3 and if you have a pc i believe it is fn+scrncap button. i would do it but i cant find the pics, anyone?
Okay here is a screen shot of the all red gloves i think to be a Victorino Model!
26016464872c11c34d8874fd03953bce152c8de0_r.jpg

I haven't seen these before. Anyone tried it? Does the mesh on the inside of the elbows and on the sides work well or does it just defeat the purpose of cold gear?
fee26fd64286bd3f860626283ae66319ad6f8ae0_r.png

No problem guys! and the fact that the red gloves appear to be a Victorino model makes me wonder if the white with red swoosh is a Pujols edition, and the grey with purple and black accents is a Troy Tulowitzki edition?? Anyone else think this is a possibility??

If those white/red "pujols" Elite Pro's are hitting retail, im gonna be out 39.99 very quickly. 
im confused, the baseball express site does not show any of those colorways? 

Originally Posted by doogie24

If those white/red "pujols" Elite Pro's are hitting retail, im gonna be out 39.99 very quickly. 
im confused, the baseball express site does not show any of those colorways? 
click on any colorway of the glove then click on "more views" and it shows all of them

No problem guys! and the fact that the red gloves appear to be a Victorino model makes me wonder if the white with red swoosh is a Pujols edition, and the grey with purple and black accents is a Troy Tulowitzki edition?? Anyone else think this is a possibility??

I'm guessing you're right, but I did find a pic of Victorino wearing the 'pujols' ones. Also a pic of him wearing the all red ones.  But I didn't find a picture of Tulo wearing those exact gloves, only ones of him wearing grey and purple ones.
19916166511fc7747beb6606d43f2bf6f281f280_r.jpg
6fd16f6e5a15c5767e3611ce37c71a3a62e98215_r.jpg

I ordered my Nike Air Max Fly today.. The blue with white toe. I hope Nikeid has it available with a gray toe or at least a gray base. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nikebaseball17

I ordered my Nike Air Max Fly today.. The blue with white toe. I hope Nikeid has it available with a gray toe or at least a gray base. 
pimp.gif
On december 22th, we´ll know it.

Originally Posted by sfandy

I haven't seen these before. Anyone tried it? Does the mesh on the inside of the elbows and on the sides work well or does it just defeat the purpose of cold gear?
fee26fd64286bd3f860626283ae66319ad6f8ae0_r.png

I bought myself this version so far so good
808524630_640.jpg

Was at Eastbay headquarters this weekend and they had a few pairs of samples in size 9 Diamond Elite Fly's in released colors for $29.99. Saw these also that I don't think Eastbay has not sure they will be released. Would of picked them up for somebody on here but the toe box on one looked like it has been poked or cut by something and had a small hole in it. Got a pair of the new pre-games that were returned and worn once for $19.99. 

Don't have pictures of the actual shoes yet (used friends camera for the pictures) but they are these. Much nicer in person than pictures I wasn't really planning on getting new turfs this year but after I saw them in person and the price I grabbed them.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Was at Eastbay headquarters this weekend and they had a few pairs of samples in size 9 Diamond Elite Fly's in released colors for $29.99. Saw these also that I don't think Eastbay has not sure they will be released. Would of picked them up for somebody on here but the toe box on one looked like it has been poked or cut by something and had a small hole in it. Got a pair of the new pre-games that were returned and worn once for $19.99. 
Im feeling those pregames in the bottom left corner of that picture.

Yeah they had the all white pre-games and then the general release Diamond Elite Fly in white/black and black/white that are on eastbay. If you wore a size 9 you could of had home/away cleats and trainers for about $100 total.

are the pre games comfy? i'm thinking about picking up a pair they look nice but the all white and all black are made from a different material then the other colorways right?
looks like the other colors have some kind of mesh instead of leather.

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

are the pre games comfy? i'm thinking about picking up a pair they look nice but the all white and all black are made from a different material then the other colorways right?
looks like the other colors have some kind of mesh instead of leather.

They're really comfy, I wear mine all the time.
The only problem is the insert bunches up occasionally when im doing hard cuts and stops, like when you would do suicides. I go to school in the northeast so we've been practicing indoors and its kind of annoying. idk if its an overall problem with the shoe or if its just mine. theyre still more comfortable than the air diamond mesh trainers though.

Really liking the Pre-games, but hopefully there'll be a few more c/w's to choose from. The white/black/orange is my fav thus far.

Guys, how do they fit? Thx.

Back
Top Bottom