**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Yes sir. Strap + 360 outsole.

Cool, wish that colorway was available...btw did Nike give out stuff like they did last year with that suitcase with all the goodies in this years all star game?

Cool, wish that colorway was available...btw did Nike give out stuff like they did last year with that suitcase with all the goodies in this years all star game?

Originally Posted by chezzer10

yeah I haven't heard anyone mention this year's boom pack (or whatever they called it this year) or show any pictures of it...

Originally Posted by chezzer10

yeah I haven't heard anyone mention this year's boom pack (or whatever they called it this year) or show any pictures of it...

6ib6kx.jpg

154auio.jpg

2zi6lp0.jpg

Anyone know what these are? I really want Nike to update the coop line. The look the best with high sox.

301lle8.jpg

Anyone know what these are? I really want Nike to update the coop line. The look the best with high sox.

301lle8.jpg

Went to the local baseball shop I used to visit in Michigan as a kid, unfortunately they don't carry Nike baseball anymore. Did grab a pair of these for 5 bucks though. 

Went to the local baseball shop I used to visit in Michigan as a kid, unfortunately they don't carry Nike baseball anymore. Did grab a pair of these for 5 bucks though. 

What do you guys like better SamBat or Marucci? I was thinking of getting another wood bat and I wanted get a SamBat or Marucci.

What do you guys like better SamBat or Marucci? I was thinking of getting another wood bat and I wanted get a SamBat or Marucci.

I'm surprised Crawford and Sabathia aren't in violation of uniform regulations for wearing mostly gray cleats. I know the NFL and NBA are pretty specific about the colors that one's cleats can and can't be.

Back
Top Bottom