**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Can someone find pics of the cleats Josh Bell was wearing against the phillies yesterday?

Can someone find pics of the cleats Josh Bell was wearing against the phillies yesterday?

^ Out of all the pictures ive seen, hes wearing either Huaraches black and orange or Diamond Elites black orange with a white toe.

^ Out of all the pictures ive seen, hes wearing either Huaraches black and orange or Diamond Elites black orange with a white toe.

those AJ's, pujols' and J-Ro11's are sick! (might just try to grab some camo AJ's to go with my camo pedroia's ahah)

those AJ's, pujols' and J-Ro11's are sick! (might just try to grab some camo AJ's to go with my camo pedroia's ahah)

It just said it was a list of all the player exclusives from last year players wore. I saw it on Nike Baseball's Twitter page.

It just said it was a list of all the player exclusives from last year players wore. I saw it on Nike Baseball's Twitter page.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

From last year? Why do Rollin's say J-Ro11 (with the 11 on it)? And Pujols definitely had a different colorway last year on the diamond elites (at least for most of the year)...

From last year? Why do Rollin's say J-Ro11 (with the 11 on it)? And Pujols definitely had a different colorway last year on the diamond elites (at least for most of the year)...

And about those new Hanley Boombah's someone posted a page or two ago, Boombah just said

"The new Hanley cleats should be avaliable for purchase near the end of April, to early May."
Not sure if this means just in their normal 8-15 colorways or ID as well like they do in most of their cleats

And about those new Hanley Boombah's someone posted a page or two ago, Boombah just said

"The new Hanley cleats should be avaliable for purchase near the end of April, to early May."
Not sure if this means just in their normal 8-15 colorways or ID as well like they do in most of their cleats

Originally Posted by sfandy

nikebaseball Nike Baseball 

Let's look back at the customized cleats our pros wore last year. Look for this year's cleats soon. They're unreal.

Rollins has had that logo for awhile I'm pretty sure (he's #11 suppose to look to two L's)

Originally Posted by sfandy

nikebaseball Nike Baseball 

Let's look back at the customized cleats our pros wore last year. Look for this year's cleats soon. They're unreal.

Rollins has had that logo for awhile I'm pretty sure (he's #11 suppose to look to two L's)

Adam Jones's white Swingmans...
pimp.gif

The rest are pretty sweet as well...

Back
Top Bottom