**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

wow they are so hot! smh hes not wearin the purple evo shield with them though. you can see it and the new strapped one in this video where he answered one of my facebook questions it was pretty cool haha

wow they are so hot! smh hes not wearin the purple evo shield with them though. you can see it and the new strapped one in this video where he answered one of my facebook questions it was pretty cool haha

Originally Posted by eagles137

If anyone on here is fairly artistic you can enter the contest for the ASG Evoshield's on their fb page

Cool, just submitted thank you for letting us know.

Originally Posted by eagles137

If anyone on here is fairly artistic you can enter the contest for the ASG Evoshield's on their fb page

Cool, just submitted thank you for letting us know.

Originally Posted by thunk

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://espn.go.com/mlb/pl.../1424320/troy-tulowitzki
Indeed.
x999.jpg

x999.jpg

Older

x999.jpg

Two things.
1.If anyone has anything leftover from going to the CWS or all star game in terms of Batting Gloves, Cleats, or Trainers, like the Franklin All Star CFX II's or Nike cleats, PLEASE message me. I will pay quite well for them.
2. What happened to the Jordan Jeter Cut Cleats that were supposed to be released in July? That fell apart. All they released were the trainers

Two things.
1.If anyone has anything leftover from going to the CWS or all star game in terms of Batting Gloves, Cleats, or Trainers, like the Franklin All Star CFX II's or Nike cleats, PLEASE message me. I will pay quite well for them.
2. What happened to the Jordan Jeter Cut Cleats that were supposed to be released in July? That fell apart. All they released were the trainers

New balance is coming out with some new cleats, and if you thought last year's were cool, these are even better!
1571676fa281b02a18a8bb300378c60950a5adae_r.jpeg

And this pic is from yesterday, so he hasnt even worn them yet, because the ones he is wearing are the old model

9c416e69ac87bf201b25fda5386b180b1abdabce_r.jpg

New balance is coming out with some new cleats, and if you thought last year's were cool, these are even better!

And this pic is from yesterday, so he hasnt even worn them yet, because the ones he is wearing are the old model

9c416e69ac87bf201b25fda5386b180b1abdabce_r.jpg

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

those are 
sick.gif
 i'd rather wear adidas and UA head to toe 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

those are 
sick.gif
 i'd rather wear adidas and UA head to toe 
laugh.gif

Jeremy Hellickson is wearing football cleats in the rays bullpen right now. pretty sure theyre the nike 7v7s or wahtever those were called. i dont have dvr on my tv in my room or else i woulda screengrabbed

Jeremy Hellickson is wearing football cleats in the rays bullpen right now. pretty sure theyre the nike 7v7s or wahtever those were called. i dont have dvr on my tv in my room or else i woulda screengrabbed

Back
Top Bottom