MLB Trade Deadline thread - Everybody to LAD; Contreras to COL; Kazmir to ANA; Wagner to BOS.

Wonder if we'll see more post-deadline trades this year than in years past...

With so many teams unwilling to take on salary, you've gotta wonder how many guys could slip through Waivers unclaimed...

Past two seasons:

In:

Matt LaPorta
Rob Bryson
Zach Jackson
Michael Brantley
Carlos Santana
John Meloan
Chris Perez
Jess Todd
Connor Graham
Scott Barnes
Carlos Carrasco
Lou Marson
Jason Donald
Jason Knapp
Justin Masterson
Nick Hagadone
Bryan Price

Out:

C.C. Sabathia
Casey Blake
Mark DeRosa
Rafael Betancourt
Ryan Garko
Cliff Lee
Ben Francisco
Victor Martinez

Remember when the Indians were one game away from the World Series?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

^Mez no deals for the Mets?
I understand not making any moves.........

.......but some of these guys are getting traded for a bunch of nobodies, they should have made a move to benefit em' past this season.
grin.gif

Im kinda sweatin bullets here. Because Cashman always comes out of nowhere. Its never reported/talked about until its done.

Theo please get it done so I can go back to work. I dont need to be checking this thread and ESPN every 10 seconds

I really believe Heath Bell or Bannister will be on the Yankees after the deadline due to Waivers.

Not that Bannister is anything to be proud of.

The Mets are hoping for Reyes, Delgado, Beltran, Wagner, Putz etc all to come back and feel that those moves alone are better than any trade that could happen.

We will see how this works out for them. They are also hoping that the Waiver wires are good to them as well.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Im kinda sweatin bullets here. Because Cashman always comes out of nowhere. Its never reported/talked about until its done.

Theo please get it done so I can go back to work. I dont need to be checking this thread and ESPN every 10 seconds
cosign
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by bright nikes

So the BoSox get Casey Kotchman for LaRoche

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no comprendo...i dont get why we did that
Kotchman is potentially better and is younger than LaRoche... Very even trade, but Boston will get the better part of this deal due to the ages ofplayers...

T Minus 5.

If the Yanks don't make a move, I'm not watching the first 3 innings of tonights game. Screw them.

indifferent.gif
@ these Tweets

They actually believed that the Yankees dealt AJax for Hairston..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

T Minus 5.

If the Yanks don't make a move, I'm not watching the first 3 innings of tonights game. Screw them.
They got that imaginary signing of Roy Halladay bro
grin.gif
c5236ec9179380ab5d51e36048f0bc3608050fa8.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

The Mets are hoping for Reyes, Delgado, Beltran, Wagner, Putz etc all to come back and feel that those moves alone are better than any trade that could happen.

We will see how this works out for them. They are also hoping that the Waiver wires are good to them as well.
Even though they are only 6 games back of the Wild Card and playing better as of late (with an easy schedule left), it'll be too late by then.

Waiver wires FTL.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Yankees are not getting Halladay.

They don't need him anyways they need a # 3.

Steal of a deal for Boston, they are going to get a nice 2nd half streak going with that added boost.

The Red Sox could get the ghost of Tris Speaker and you would think tha puts them past the Yankees.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Why are the Reds adding Rolen?
Exactly, very dumb trade for a struggling team. They are not going to catch the Cubs/Brewers in the division. They are not going to catch theGiants/Rockies in the wild card...

Take on an old veteran with a huge contract...

dusty.jpg

It all makes sense...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom