MLB Trade Deadline thread - Everybody to LAD; Contreras to COL; Kazmir to ANA; Wagner to BOS.

Originally Posted by John Sterling

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Yankees are not getting Halladay.

They don't need him anyways they need a # 3.

Steal of a deal for Boston, they are going to get a nice 2nd half streak going with that added boost.

The Red Sox could get the ghost of Tris Speaker and you would think tha puts them past the Yankees.
Am I saying anything that is really out of the ordinary? Boston needed an extra bat to give them a boost.

If angels give up joe saunders,brandon wood, aybar, and a filler. I'm not sure how that tops what the sox proposed

Angels would be
eek.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

If angels give up joe saunders,brandon wood, aybar, and a filler. I'm not sure how that tops what the sox proposed
The only reason I see them rationalizing it topping our offer would be because we are inter-division rivals. And our price for Halladay would behigher than someone who is outside the division.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I really believe Heath Bell or Bannister will be on the Yankees after the deadline due to Waivers.

Not that Bannister is anything to be proud of.

laugh.gif
Yeah....because a lights out closer who makes only $1.255 million will easily be able to clear waivers. Just stop posting dude. You are adding nothing tothis thread but nonsense.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Nick Johnson will be the only guy in that Marlins lineup who doesn't strike out a ton.
laugh.gif

Bonifacio is killing the team with all his K's. Losing a ton of speed but put cantu back to 3rd and johnson at 1st

Cantu is very under-rated defensively at 3rd.....having Nick play 1st helps them a lot defensively.

Cantu could use some proactive though.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by woody2626

The only reason I see them rationalizing it topping our offer would be because we are inter-division rivals. And our price for Halladay would be higher than someone who is outside the division.

Halladay would still have to approve the trade if what is being said is true

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Doc to the angels? Smh cash and theo should formulate a plan to block this
we're totally OK with that
laugh.gif

you guys on the other hand
happy.gif

True but I think hes said if it is to a contender he will go. Since the Jays wont be in a race come the end of the season. And the Angels are smack dab in themiddle of a division race and the Wildcard race if all else fails.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I really believe Heath Bell or Bannister will be on the Yankees after the deadline due to Waivers.

Not that Bannister is anything to be proud of.

laugh.gif
Yeah....because a lights out closer who makes only $1.255 million will easily be able to clear waivers. Just stop posting dude. You are adding nothing to this thread but nonsense.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Does it bother you THAT much?

It's quite possible. It's not out of this world to say that. So what's the problem?

I'll feel bad for the rangers if that trade happens. They went after Doc hard, such a young and fun team to watch. Rangers should've gotten atleastanother starter and another arm for the 'pen

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

happy.gif
Wouldn't both of you rather just have Halladay out of the division? If I were either of you I would be hoping this trade goes down.

laugh.gif
Scott Rolen probably pushed for that trade, since he's a Midwest kid.

The Angels gettin Doc would be a great look.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

happy.gif
Wouldn't both of you rather just have Halladay out of the division? If I were either of you I would be hoping this trade goes down.

Slap. The Angels give the Yankees more trouble than ANY team.

Back
Top Bottom