MLB Trade Deadline thread - Everybody to LAD; Contreras to COL; Kazmir to ANA; Wagner to BOS.

EDIT:
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Don't worry, Peavy will so NO to the trade.

1. fix your horrible spelling 2. he already approved, just checked mlb network and they said it was approved....

OK grammar police, don't catch feelings.
roll.gif

I'll be shocked if he's finally willing to leave SD, he should've left last season.

If the chi sox can straighten out things with contreras and colon starts pitching well, that starting staff is gonna be rediculous once peavy comes back.

He's supposed to come back in September.

I can't see Peavy winning 15. I think he's gonna be a 12-14 game winner, with a high 3 ERA (3.8-3.9).

Stringer won't like this trade...back in May when Peavy nixed the original trade

29p7llz.jpg

Peavy is owed $56 Mil through 2012, or $ 74 mil through 2013 if the Sox exercise his option.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

He won't handle the AL. At all.

laugh.gif
Peter Gammons needs to go to NESN full time. His bias towards the Red Sox makes my penis soft. Dial is down a notch Andrew Jackson err PG. At least BusterOlney and Ken Rosenthal are biased towards their favorite teams.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Peter Gammons needs to go to NESN full time. His bias towards the Red Sox makes my penis soft. Dial is down a notch Andrew Jackson err PG. At least Buster Olney and Ken Rosenthal are biased towards their favorite teams.
1tvnd2.jpg

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I don't know about you guys, but I'm exhausted. I need a job in baseball.

I'll get the original post up-to-date soon.

laugh.gif
Props KLJ for keeping everything up to date. Well done.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm seeing something about Dunn to Detroit...
take a damn break for chrissake...go have a coke and a smile
laugh.gif

nah props to you for running this thread and keeping updated

Local radio reports the last deal the Rangers shot down was Holland and Smoak for Halladay and cash...

Good. See you at the Winter Meetings if you've still got a job, JP...

Back
Top Bottom