MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

@cubby yes its true. You said you seen it why did you question it. It won't affect the value of each pair

@cubby yes its true. You said you seen it why did you question it. It won't affect the value of each pair

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Not in the mood to go through 68 pages, but is it true that every pair will have a different tongue design? Every pair I've seen has a different distribution of color. Some have more yellow, more blue, or more bordreaux... Also, how will this affect the value of each pair?

There are millions of variations of the beaudeaux tongue patterns due to the extensive process lining and color placement of the material being produced
by visually impaired technicians at the nike factory. This was implemented to impartially create a "snowflake effect" (the idea being no two being alike).

With that said, it will not affect value of the pairs per se... because shoes aren't diamonds.

Color, Cut, Clarity. Customs Cars Cycles.

Carribean Cruise Captains.

Not in the mood to go through 68 pages, but is it true that every pair will have a different tongue design? Every pair I've seen has a different distribution of color. Some have more yellow, more blue, or more bordreaux... Also, how will this affect the value of each pair?

There are millions of variations of the beaudeaux tongue patterns due to the extensive process lining and color placement of the material being produced
by visually impaired technicians at the nike factory. This was implemented to impartially create a "snowflake effect" (the idea being no two being alike).

With that said, it will not affect value of the pairs per se... because shoes aren't diamonds.

Color, Cut, Clarity. Customs Cars Cycles.

Carribean Cruise Captains.

Cool beans. Thanks for the info guys. Like Memphissfinest said, I think preference may play a part in valuing any given pair.

Cool beans. Thanks for the info guys. Like Memphissfinest said, I think preference may play a part in valuing any given pair.

hare_jordan_1.jpg
Sorry if it's been posted.

the 16th seems so far

Originally Posted by Asia

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Not feeling these at all...he color scheme just doesn't do it for me. IMO they're one of the ugliest J's ever! I hope everyone that wants them is able to copp cause I sure won't be. I'll be saving a lot of money this year cause I probably won't copp anything else from JB until the holiday season
No need to hangout on this thread then... 
grin.gif

.Gotta be older to really appreciate this shoe

not true. not many people liked them when they first came out. been on niketalk for 11 years and every "please retro the bordeaux vii" thread up until NOW has been mostly negative.

this colorway was not liked by anyone on here except for me and a few other guys. i think hype really brought the popularity to a new level.

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Not feeling these at all...he color scheme just doesn't do it for me. IMO they're one of the ugliest J's ever! I hope everyone that wants them is able to copp cause I sure won't be. I'll be saving a lot of money this year cause I probably won't copp anything else from JB until the holiday season
grin.gif

not true. not many people liked them when they first came out. been on niketalk for 11 years and every "please retro the bordeaux vii" thread up until NOW has been mostly negative.

this colorway was not liked by anyone on here except for me and a few other guys. i think hype really brought the popularity to a new level.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

grin.gif

THIS

Originally Posted by NobleKane

grin.gif

THIS

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

TO EARLY TO TELL. ME PERSONALLY, I WOULD VALUE THE TONGUES THAT HAVE MORE BLUE IN THE CORNERS AND MORE BORDEAUX THAN YELLOW. ALSO, I WOULD SUSPECT IF ANY OF THE TONGUES HAVE GREEN THEY WOULD BE MORE VALUABLE.

Stop yelling.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

TO EARLY TO TELL. ME PERSONALLY, I WOULD VALUE THE TONGUES THAT HAVE MORE BLUE IN THE CORNERS AND MORE BORDEAUX THAN YELLOW. ALSO, I WOULD SUSPECT IF ANY OF THE TONGUES HAVE GREEN THEY WOULD BE MORE VALUABLE.

Stop yelling.

How about the people that have these (i'm sure there are a few) give us some insight about comfort and quality (and no, not the old jb gives us bad quality argument), especially compared to the 06 retros. Even some more pictures would be nice

Back
Top Bottom