MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Nobody seen green yet

It's been seen in a bunch of pics in here.
grin.gif

WHERE? ON NON EARLY RELEASE PAIRS? IF TRUE, I WILL GO THROUGH EVERY 10.5 AT THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE TO GRAB A PAIR WITH GREEN ON IT.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Did they ever explain why there isn't a consistent color scheme for the tongue on the VIIs?

6da369f26e659f83b4932fb5f929a5b0d41f2f47_r.png
  Do you not know anything about these??

Did they ever explain why there isn't a consistent color scheme for the tongue on the VIIs?

Originally Posted by PTone

I'm not going to act like I do, so why don't you enlighten me? Honest question.

VII tounges are all different expect for the solid color ones ex olys

VII tounges are all different expect for the solid color ones ex olys

any AZ heads in here dats gon cop? i hope these go well like the playoff 13s.. will deff. get 2, great pic GBDS!

any AZ heads in here dats gon cop? i hope these go well like the playoff 13s.. will deff. get 2, great pic GBDS!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Bought Yesterday. I had to get 'em, they were too dope in person. Plus my guy gave me more of a discount. Can't beat that.  

Nice pics!!!   I guess there's still no sign of green on the tongues.  It's a shame.  They are still looking good though. 

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Bought Yesterday. I had to get 'em, they were too dope in person. Plus my guy gave me more of a discount. Can't beat that.  

Nice pics!!!   I guess there's still no sign of green on the tongues.  It's a shame.  They are still looking good though. 

I got my shirts from Freshnes today. The Bordeaux shirt is a bit off from the picture. The grey is darker and the picture on the shirt is smaller than what it seemed like on the picture. Its that really thick, hard and cheap feeling cotton. And for some reason, seems a little short.

Not worth any more than the $16 bucks i paid, im not crazy about it.

the comcast remote is for scale obviously.

EDIT; I just looked at the pic on their website. talk about misrepresentation. the graphics on the shirt is TINY compared to what theyre advertising.

shirts are XL btw
img0111ym.jpg

I got my shirts from Freshnes today. The Bordeaux shirt is a bit off from the picture. The grey is darker and the picture on the shirt is smaller than what it seemed like on the picture. Its that really thick, hard and cheap feeling cotton. And for some reason, seems a little short.

Not worth any more than the $16 bucks i paid, im not crazy about it.

the comcast remote is for scale obviously.

EDIT; I just looked at the pic on their website. talk about misrepresentation. the graphics on the shirt is TINY compared to what theyre advertising.

shirts are XL btw
img0111ym.jpg

Back
Top Bottom