MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by iHust1e

For the record of tongues, mine have no green what so ever. The majority of mine are streaks of yellow, bordeaux, and blue, and chips of black on both tongues.
thats what im talking about give me some blue, bordeaux, yellow, AND black on my tongues
pimp.gif

saying this because most tongues I see are just yellow blue and bordeaux but no black and I the few that have black in them just looked better to me so I'm hoping and praying that my tongues are up to par, as I wear a size 14 I'll have to stick with what I get or try to make it to the next store b4 another one of the sasquatch sized mofos buys em.

Hate how in these threads everyones always talking about getting their 2nd, 3rd, 4th + pairs while we all just hope we can get one..smh

Hate how in these threads everyones always talking about getting their 2nd, 3rd, 4th + pairs while we all just hope we can get one..smh

Wow Sneaker St. was acting up when I was waiting for the Bordeaux's to go up,ah well missed out. Going to have to try my luck on ndc.

Wow Sneaker St. was acting up when I was waiting for the Bordeaux's to go up,ah well missed out. Going to have to try my luck on ndc.

Cant wait till Sat. My usual place that sale shoes early arent getting these so i know i will be at DTLR on sat. Good Pics everyone who posted.

Cant wait till Sat. My usual place that sale shoes early arent getting these so i know i will be at DTLR on sat. Good Pics everyone who posted.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by optimusp517

sneaker.st has these up now! $170 shipped.

Ordered a 10.5 and a 11 to see what this whole sizing is about. I can always sell the extra pair locally
smile.gif
Unless these don't sell. I have a feeling they will sit for a minute.
WHAT UP SIR. GOT A PIC OF YOUR BORDEAUX TONGUES FOR US?

Ducktales memphis!! He is all mouth don't even stress it. He loves to report ppl on the low my dude. Be careful w/ that splinter
wink.gif

On another note all these pics are making me change my mind. Might have to scoop up a pair
grin.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

sneaker.st has these up now! $170 shipped.

Ordered a 10.5 and a 11 to see what this whole sizing is about. I can always sell the extra pair locally
smile.gif

Ducktales memphis!! He is all mouth don't even stress it. He loves to report ppl on the low my dude. Be careful w/ that splinter
wink.gif

On another note all these pics are making me change my mind. Might have to scoop up a pair
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Just copped them a few hr ago for retail. Beautiful shoe 
pimp.gif
Ill post a pic later but I think we know what they look like right?
NOT REALLY BECAUSE ON PICS THE GREY IS LIGHT BUT PPL ARE SAYING ITS DARKER IN PERSON IS THIS TRUE
They are much darker in person. They look light in pics bc of the lighting. IF you have the CG XI's from last year, its very much similar to the dark shade of grey on the box.
THANKS

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Just copped them a few hr ago for retail. Beautiful shoe 
pimp.gif
Ill post a pic later but I think we know what they look like right?
NOT REALLY BECAUSE ON PICS THE GREY IS LIGHT BUT PPL ARE SAYING ITS DARKER IN PERSON IS THIS TRUE
They are much darker in person. They look light in pics bc of the lighting. IF you have the CG XI's from last year, its very much similar to the dark shade of grey on the box.
THANKS

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

wink.gif

grin.gif

I KNOW IT IS, JUST WANTED TO GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE TO SPEAK UP FOR HIMSELF BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT IT IS. HIM INCLUDED.

AND PEOPLE ACTUALLY USE THE REPORT BUTTON?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

wink.gif

grin.gif

I KNOW IT IS, JUST WANTED TO GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE TO SPEAK UP FOR HIMSELF BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT IT IS. HIM INCLUDED.

AND PEOPLE ACTUALLY USE THE REPORT BUTTON?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom