MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

my first pair of jordans ever, been waiting since the third grade to own them again so "excited" doesnt begin to describe what ive been feeling the last six months. i usually dont wear new pairs until about a year after i purchase them but i dont think ill be able to stop myself with these. at a minimum ill be wearing them around the house with the giddy eight year old grin from '92 plastered on my face...ah nostalgia.

my first pair of jordans ever, been waiting since the third grade to own them again so "excited" doesnt begin to describe what ive been feeling the last six months. i usually dont wear new pairs until about a year after i purchase them but i dont think ill be able to stop myself with these. at a minimum ill be wearing them around the house with the giddy eight year old grin from '92 plastered on my face...ah nostalgia.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

was gonna double up via Sneaker ST. but went to checkout and size was sold out
30t6p3b.gif

guess Ill wait for Saturday to double

see ya friday at 11....
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

see ya friday at 11....
laugh.gif

for anyone wondering on sizing I got mine today and... DEFINITELY GO DOWN .5 IN SIZE. I NEVER GO UNDER AN 11 AND HAD TO GO DOWN TO 10.5 CAUSE THEY RAN BIG.

for anyone wondering on sizing I got mine today and... DEFINITELY GO DOWN .5 IN SIZE. I NEVER GO UNDER AN 11 AND HAD TO GO DOWN TO 10.5 CAUSE THEY RAN BIG.

Has anyone noticed that the box is extra large? The size of the box does not seem to be normal. Am I the only one that noticed this?

Has anyone noticed that the box is extra large? The size of the box does not seem to be normal. Am I the only one that noticed this?

Originally Posted by gchino

I mentioned this earlier to no reply. I got two pairs and both boxes are gigantic. I got 9.5s and the boxes look like they're for size 15s

I mentioned this earlier to no reply. I got two pairs and both boxes are gigantic. I got 9.5s and the boxes look like they're for size 15s

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

30t6p3b.gif

see ya friday at 11....
laugh.gif
hopefully Im not wasted by midnight...i think Imma have to sit at home, order them at 12am then go out
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

foranyone wondering on sizing I got mine today and... DEFINITELY GO DOWN.5 IN SIZE. I NEVER GO UNDER AN 11 AND HAD TO GO DOWN TO 10.5 CAUSETHEY RAN BIG.

yea i mentioned this a few days ago....

these run .5 big compared to ALL recent VII retros (olympics, CDP, DMP, chambrays, flints, cardinals,etc.)

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

30t6p3b.gif

see ya friday at 11....
laugh.gif
hopefully Im not wasted by midnight...i think Imma have to sit at home, order them at 12am then go out
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

foranyone wondering on sizing I got mine today and... DEFINITELY GO DOWN.5 IN SIZE. I NEVER GO UNDER AN 11 AND HAD TO GO DOWN TO 10.5 CAUSETHEY RAN BIG.

yea i mentioned this a few days ago....

these run .5 big compared to ALL recent VII retros (olympics, CDP, DMP, chambrays, flints, cardinals,etc.)

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Just confirming that we will be carrying these.  I will post an update on Friday.

EastbayRep - Ray
Any limits Ray? 1? 2? or 3 per?
from early post, i read that 2 limit per customer
We will have a limit of two per customer on these shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Just confirming that we will be carrying these.  I will post an update on Friday.

EastbayRep - Ray
Any limits Ray? 1? 2? or 3 per?
from early post, i read that 2 limit per customer
We will have a limit of two per customer on these shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

i seen them for the first time in person in our stock room (Champs) and i was pretty impressed.

Side note: had like 2 people come in asking if we are getting the boudreaux's
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

i seen them for the first time in person in our stock room (Champs) and i was pretty impressed.

Side note: had like 2 people come in asking if we are getting the boudreaux's
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

VII's always come in large boxes for some reason... V's seem to do that too.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Could it be because they were early release pairs??? 

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Nah, the Orions came in a HUGE box too. My Olympic VII's didn't though. The Fire Red and Black Metallic Silver V's came in a huge box too. It's like if you got size 9, it came in a normal box. Size 9.5 came in a HUGE box.

I never buy early release pairs from overseas.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Nah, the Orions came in a HUGE box too. My Olympic VII's didn't though. The Fire Red and Black Metallic Silver V's came in a huge box too. It's like if you got size 9, it came in a normal box. Size 9.5 came in a HUGE box.

I never buy early release pairs from overseas.

Back
Top Bottom