MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Anybody else having some creasing on the foremost gray side panels? I wore mine for a full day for the first time today (only one other wear, for about 2 hours), and I'm getting a little creasing. Oddly, it's only on the right shoe. Nothing on the left one.

Now before I set off a riot over the creasing issue, I fully understand shoes will crease and that's that. I just wasn't expecting to see creasing so quickly with these. Having said that, I'm still thrilled to have a pair!

do you mean the inner part of the shoe to the side of your big toe? if so I am getting creasing there as well, but nothing on the left shoe
It's actually on the outer panel by my little toe where I'm getting the creasing.  It's not really noticeable until your face is within 3 feet of the shoes, so most likely no one else will ever notice it at all. 

I'm actually wondering if the reason I'm seeing this on my right shoe and not the left is because of my driving position.  I was out with the family and some friends today in our minivan (yes, one of my vehicles is a minivan...practicality trumped desire lol), and the pedals are more upright than in my cars, thus resulting in a little more bending at the toes and striking the pedals with the ball of my foot more than even pressure over a larger area of my foot.

Granted, I've driven my minivan many times with lots of other kicks and never had a problem.  So I dunno.

Unfortunately mine is still en route from Eastbay
ohwell.gif

NDC sent mine dumb quick. They're still sitting at my local footlocker. I'm in a small town but I still thought they'd be gone by now.

NDC sent mine dumb quick. They're still sitting at my local footlocker. I'm in a small town but I still thought they'd be gone by now.

i went to FTL today to look at the griffeys and i seen 3 dude return their bordeaux's smh these joints must be the most underrated j's to come out in a minute.

i went to FTL today to look at the griffeys and i seen 3 dude return their bordeaux's smh these joints must be the most underrated j's to come out in a minute.

Anyone think these will have any good trade value a few years from now? Might double up because a few stores around here still have em.. I need carmines!

I have a feeling these will be like the aqua 8s. Everyone who passed will be salty and making threads in 3-4 years.

Anyone think these will have any good trade value a few years from now? Might double up because a few stores around here still have em.. I need carmines!

I have a feeling these will be like the aqua 8s. Everyone who passed will be salty and making threads in 3-4 years.

Im still waiting on my Freshness shirt. Got shipping info tho. I also saw that "ROSE" shirt they had but I found a shirt that destroys that one in terms of Bulls/Rose collabs so I had to cop

Also copped a snapback to match my bordeaux

Im still waiting on my Freshness shirt. Got shipping info tho. I also saw that "ROSE" shirt they had but I found a shirt that destroys that one in terms of Bulls/Rose collabs so I had to cop

has anybody here gone a whole size down?.. i got a sz9 nd still roomy as heck, whereas in my Oly 7 ftlotg" it fits snug,, seems like 8 will fit jus perfect for these..,, but worst come to worst, i can always bring back the pair ima order from fnl.com to the store for a refund right?

has anybody here gone a whole size down?.. i got a sz9 nd still roomy as heck, whereas in my Oly 7 ftlotg" it fits snug,, seems like 8 will fit jus perfect for these..,, but worst come to worst, i can always bring back the pair ima order from fnl.com to the store for a refund right?

I copped @ Footlocker Queens Center Mall today. This is a hot shoe! I went to the Javitz Center afterwards to the 2011 auto show and saw alot of people wearing the Jordan 7 Bordeaux. I had copped the Raptors 7 in 2002 and one thing I missed on this Jordan 7 release is the retro card, JB should still make retro cards to go with the shoes.

I copped @ Footlocker Queens Center Mall today. This is a hot shoe! I went to the Javitz Center afterwards to the 2011 auto show and saw alot of people wearing the Jordan 7 Bordeaux. I had copped the Raptors 7 in 2002 and one thing I missed on this Jordan 7 release is the retro card, JB should still make retro cards to go with the shoes.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom