MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

i regret that i missed this.....
frown.gif

and now it seems that the price on this are already over retail.....
frown.gif

I dont have a problem with any jordan releases as of late, as far as the size. I'm a 12, i buy a 12, it fits like it should.

I dont have a problem with any jordan releases as of late, as far as the size. I'm a 12, i buy a 12, it fits like it should.

Love my pair, without a doubt the best VII. The black and grey is just great. They are made well too, definitely better than the DMP VII pack.

Love my pair, without a doubt the best VII. The black and grey is just great. They are made well too, definitely better than the DMP VII pack.

just copped for $180, but if they run as big as ya say they do I may have to wear some nike free's at the same time.

just copped for $180, but if they run as big as ya say they do I may have to wear some nike free's at the same time.

This and the black and white huarache's are the only shoes i'm glad i doubled up on.

Two pairs of the white cement and true blue 3's were a waste of money. I don't even
wear them much as it is.

now the bordeaux's? Those get so much play on my feet, you would think my toes skeet.

DELETE BEEP BEEP... BEEP!

"Shawty be eyein' me... she think she thinkin thinkin bout TRYIN' ME!!!"

This and the black and white huarache's are the only shoes i'm glad i doubled up on.

Two pairs of the white cement and true blue 3's were a waste of money. I don't even
wear them much as it is.

now the bordeaux's? Those get so much play on my feet, you would think my toes skeet.

DELETE BEEP BEEP... BEEP!

"Shawty be eyein' me... she think she thinkin thinkin bout TRYIN' ME!!!"

Any help on where to snatch these for retail would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom