MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Originally Posted by thebeast23

early release boxes are different than final products

so you saying they're changing the design of the box ?
He's the one that broke the news about these coming in OG Style box.   So he's saying they will come in OG box 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Originally Posted by thebeast23

early release boxes are different than final products

so you saying they're changing the design of the box ?
He's the one that broke the news about these coming in OG Style box.   So he's saying they will come in OG box 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

I just couldnt wait till April...Copped before the world...
ummmm please tell me those are samples and the midsole wont be that light and super shiny???? please tell me....

ummmm please tell me those are samples and the midsole wont be that light and super shiny???? please tell me....

Originally Posted by SHUGES

SMH @ the sudden turn-around of opinions from previous years to the hype-train now being overloaded.

EXACTLY. where the %*!% all these dudes come from? must all be young guys who never even seen jordan play in um
laugh.gif
 or jordan play at all
roll.gif
jump on the hype train. and its gonna be game over for these hypebeast if it does come with og box. i remember year after year dudes use to hate on this colorway smh

why they gonna %*!% up my grails for though? was gonna cop 4 pairs. now just one and gotta find some paint to dull out that light shiny midsole
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

SMH @ the sudden turn-around of opinions from previous years to the hype-train now being overloaded.

EXACTLY. where the %*!% all these dudes come from? must all be young guys who never even seen jordan play in um
laugh.gif
 or jordan play at all
roll.gif
jump on the hype train. and its gonna be game over for these hypebeast if it does come with og box. i remember year after year dudes use to hate on this colorway smh

why they gonna %*!% up my grails for though? was gonna cop 4 pairs. now just one and gotta find some paint to dull out that light shiny midsole
sick.gif

That has to be the lightning. I saw some 2001 True Blue's in similar lighting, and the midsole looked shiny as hell.

That has to be the lightning. I saw some 2001 True Blue's in similar lighting, and the midsole looked shiny as hell.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Not samples my friend.. It's the lighting... But the midsoles are glossy and not flat grey like the OG and the green part on the heel is a darker army green compared to the OGs lighter shade of green.. But I'm not complaining, it's the next best thing to the OGsAnd the dude that keeps talkin bout they comming with OG box.. My sources are no.. They come in regular Jordan boxes guys. Boxes have labels and yes labeled with Bordeaux on em.. Only 3's will come with OG boxes.. Cmon did retro 13's come with silver OG box?... Nope

Not samples my friend.. It's the lighting... But the midsoles are glossy and not flat grey like the OG and the green part on the heel is a darker army green compared to the OGs lighter shade of green.. But I'm not complaining, it's the next best thing to the OGsAnd the dude that keeps talkin bout they comming with OG box.. My sources are no.. They come in regular Jordan boxes guys. Boxes have labels and yes labeled with Bordeaux on em.. Only 3's will come with OG boxes.. Cmon did retro 13's come with silver OG box?... Nope

Not samples my friend.. It's the lighting... But the midsoles are glossy and not flat grey like the OG and the green part on the heel is a darker army green compared to the OGs lighter shade of green.. But I'm not complaining, it's the next best thing to the OGs And the dude that keeps talkin bout they comming with OG box.. My sources are no.. They come in regular Jordan boxes guys. Boxes have labels and yes labeled with Bordeaux on em.. Only 3's will come with OG boxes.. Cmon did retro 13's come with silver OG box?... Nope

I got a pair of early release Cement 3's before the "OG" was mentioned and it came with the recent Retro box w/a authentic box tag, even had the price. So.....?

Not samples my friend.. It's the lighting... But the midsoles are glossy and not flat grey like the OG and the green part on the heel is a darker army green compared to the OGs lighter shade of green.. But I'm not complaining, it's the next best thing to the OGs And the dude that keeps talkin bout they comming with OG box.. My sources are no.. They come in regular Jordan boxes guys. Boxes have labels and yes labeled with Bordeaux on em.. Only 3's will come with OG boxes.. Cmon did retro 13's come with silver OG box?... Nope

I got a pair of early release Cement 3's before the "OG" was mentioned and it came with the recent Retro box w/a authentic box tag, even had the price. So.....?

Back
Top Bottom