Originally Posted by NK47

air-jordan-vii-retro-bordeaux-on-foot-images-1.jpg

air-jordan-vii-retro-bordeaux-on-foot-images-2.jpg

THESE ARE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

ewwww

Im not the one to complain but that midsole is TOO damn light
you are right. the midsole shouldnt be that light. maybe they had too much cool grey paint left over to throw away..

Originally Posted by thebeast23

ewwww

Im not the one to complain but that midsole is TOO damn light
you are right. the midsole shouldnt be that light. maybe they had too much cool grey paint left over to throw away..

these are pretty nice, but i wouldn't know wat outfit to wear to go with em though... maybe a plain black jacket with a grey Jordan shirt i guess. need more pix, i'm still considering the Orions as a cop. damn you 2011 releases, i aint rich!

these are pretty nice, but i wouldn't know wat outfit to wear to go with em though... maybe a plain black jacket with a grey Jordan shirt i guess. need more pix, i'm still considering the Orions as a cop. damn you 2011 releases, i aint rich!

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

why does all on feet photos look so wack.

beacause ppl tend to lace them up like theyre about to shoot some Heroin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
......yeah basicly.
I'm not too excited about this release. I'll probably cop 1 pair with a disco and keep it moving. 

I've been very impressed with JB from the last few releases, unlike everyone else.  I just dunno know about these.

I just dunno

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

why does all on feet photos look so wack.

beacause ppl tend to lace them up like theyre about to shoot some Heroin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
......yeah basicly.
I'm not too excited about this release. I'll probably cop 1 pair with a disco and keep it moving. 

I've been very impressed with JB from the last few releases, unlike everyone else.  I just dunno know about these.

I just dunno

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Why are these size 9 when everything else is 8.5?

Just an FYI I can wear sz8-9.5 bro.. Back in the days I preferred 8.5 but nowadays I go with sz 9s. Besides that's my sz 8.5 section that u see
wink.gif

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Why are these size 9 when everything else is 8.5?

Just an FYI I can wear sz8-9.5 bro.. Back in the days I preferred 8.5 but nowadays I go with sz 9s. Besides that's my sz 8.5 section that u see
wink.gif

Does anyone know what type of release were talking about on these??? My local FT and Champs said theyre not getting them but a few ppl said these are GR. Based on the prices for pre-orders it looks like theyre gonna be a tough find. cheapest Ive found is $200 and most was like $280........Anyone have any info??? Sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread but I read the last 5-6 pgs

Does anyone know what type of release were talking about on these??? My local FT and Champs said theyre not getting them but a few ppl said these are GR. Based on the prices for pre-orders it looks like theyre gonna be a tough find. cheapest Ive found is $200 and most was like $280........Anyone have any info??? Sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread but I read the last 5-6 pgs

Back
Top Bottom