MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Well comparing AJ 3's to AJ 7's...The 3's are more iconic than 7's which makes perfect sense to have the OG style box on 3's.... which yes you are right they did come with reg boxes at 1st. I seriously doubt these will come with the OG box with the paint speckles on em. But hey JB does whatever they want so who knows. Honestly with these bordeaux I can care less about the frekkin box..its all about the shoes to me. So are the playoffs comming in og silver boxes this weekend?? :smirk

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by SHUGES

SMH @ the sudden turn-around of opinions from previous years to the hype-train now being overloaded.

EXACTLY. where the %*!% all these dudes come from? must all be young guys who never even seen jordan play in um
laugh.gif
 or jordan play at all
roll.gif
jump on the hype train. and its gonna be game over for these hypebeast if it does come with og box. i remember year after year dudes use to hate on this colorway smh

why they gonna %*!% up my grails for though? was gonna cop 4 pairs. now just one and gotta find some paint to dull out that light shiny midsole
sick.gif
Doubt the shiny midsoles... honestly im calling samples.

It is a shame that kids are hype-beast but then again at least the keep the legend of Jordan going.

Well comparing AJ 3's to AJ 7's...The 3's are more iconic than 7's which makes perfect sense to have the OG style box on 3's.... which yes you are right they did come with reg boxes at 1st. I seriously doubt these will come with the OG box with the paint speckles on em. But hey JB does whatever they want so who knows. Honestly with these bordeaux I can care less about the frekkin box..its all about the shoes to me. So are the playoffs comming in og silver boxes this weekend?? :smirk

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by SHUGES

SMH @ the sudden turn-around of opinions from previous years to the hype-train now being overloaded.

EXACTLY. where the %*!% all these dudes come from? must all be young guys who never even seen jordan play in um
laugh.gif
 or jordan play at all
roll.gif
jump on the hype train. and its gonna be game over for these hypebeast if it does come with og box. i remember year after year dudes use to hate on this colorway smh

why they gonna %*!% up my grails for though? was gonna cop 4 pairs. now just one and gotta find some paint to dull out that light shiny midsole
sick.gif
Doubt the shiny midsoles... honestly im calling samples.

It is a shame that kids are hype-beast but then again at least the keep the legend of Jordan going.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

The reason the III's came in the OG box is its the 23rd anniversary or the III's.And I agree with you I want the shoes not the box.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

The reason the III's came in the OG box is its the 23rd anniversary or the III's.And I agree with you I want the shoes not the box.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Originally Posted by thebeast23

early release boxes are different than final products

so you saying they're changing the design of the box ?
He's the one that broke the news about these coming in OG Style box.   So he's saying they will come in OG box 
smile.gif

well i didnt get this info from my regular source
i got it from the guy in youtube that reviewed them b4 evry1. i know bad move. but in my excitement i felt compelled to share. i never even heard of him before nore do i know if hes reliable. so imma renig that statement for my names sake lol. imma change it to they prolly will have OG boxes. My regular source did say we gettin new boxes so im pressed to believe we will get OG boxes. or maybe he got and meant we will see new boxes but not every shoe will have a new box??? idk

Cmon did retro 13's come with silver OG box?... Nope

http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/10463424/type/0

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Originally Posted by thebeast23

early release boxes are different than final products

so you saying they're changing the design of the box ?
He's the one that broke the news about these coming in OG Style box.   So he's saying they will come in OG box 
smile.gif

well i didnt get this info from my regular source
i got it from the guy in youtube that reviewed them b4 evry1. i know bad move. but in my excitement i felt compelled to share. i never even heard of him before nore do i know if hes reliable. so imma renig that statement for my names sake lol. imma change it to they prolly will have OG boxes. My regular source did say we gettin new boxes so im pressed to believe we will get OG boxes. or maybe he got and meant we will see new boxes but not every shoe will have a new box??? idk

Cmon did retro 13's come with silver OG box?... Nope

http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/10463424/type/0

The midsole is shiny when light is on it then you'll see it being glossy...in some angles it's not.

The midsole is shiny when light is on it then you'll see it being glossy...in some angles it's not.

Back
Top Bottom