MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

These are for the OG's... First time in 19 years to be retro'd... I wouldnt sleep on these if you really want em. All you youngbucks can hit the snooze button. But im coppin 2 more on release day...

These are for the OG's... First time in 19 years to be retro'd... I wouldnt sleep on these if you really want em. All you youngbucks can hit the snooze button. But im coppin 2 more on release day...

I wish JB made these retro Bordeaux's look closer to the OG's like they did with the Playoff XIII's that just dropped. Too many discrepancies that throw off the "look" of the Bordeauxs I grew up on.....I say that with the full intention of buying a few pairs only because of the sentimental value of these being my first pair of J's...contradictory..yes I know.
eyes.gif

I wish JB made these retro Bordeaux's look closer to the OG's like they did with the Playoff XIII's that just dropped. Too many discrepancies that throw off the "look" of the Bordeauxs I grew up on.....I say that with the full intention of buying a few pairs only because of the sentimental value of these being my first pair of J's...contradictory..yes I know.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

eyes.gif

With all due respect but do you actually have a pair of 2011 Bordeaux and a pair of OG's to compare to? They are actually pretty close in comparison. Only differences is shiny midsole and army dark green on the heel and bottom sole and its nubuck not durabuck . Playoff XIII's are not even close to OG XIII's... omg have you noticed the lining overlapping on heel part of the shoe?? Carbon plate is blackety black and the sole is mostly red /missing is the grey accents and the jumpman on the tongue is huuge..among other "discrepancies"... Both classic shoes nonetheless and no way is JB ever doing a shoe like an OG pair...that'll be a day when elephants fly.

eyes.gif

With all due respect but do you actually have a pair of 2011 Bordeaux and a pair of OG's to compare to? They are actually pretty close in comparison. Only differences is shiny midsole and army dark green on the heel and bottom sole and its nubuck not durabuck . Playoff XIII's are not even close to OG XIII's... omg have you noticed the lining overlapping on heel part of the shoe?? Carbon plate is blackety black and the sole is mostly red /missing is the grey accents and the jumpman on the tongue is huuge..among other "discrepancies"... Both classic shoes nonetheless and no way is JB ever doing a shoe like an OG pair...that'll be a day when elephants fly.

OG

air_jordan_7_VII_original_og_bordeaux_black_light_graphite_bordeaux.jpg

Retro Sample

air-jordan-7-bordeaux-sample.jpg

2011 Retro

air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-2011-retro-ms-05.jpg

The midsoles are definitely a shade lighter, but I'm not pulling hairs over it.  It's still a very unique and nice colorway.  You either hate it or love it.

OG

air_jordan_7_VII_original_og_bordeaux_black_light_graphite_bordeaux.jpg

Retro Sample

air-jordan-7-bordeaux-sample.jpg

2011 Retro

air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-2011-retro-ms-05.jpg

The midsoles are definitely a shade lighter, but I'm not pulling hairs over it.  It's still a very unique and nice colorway.  You either hate it or love it.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

eyes.gif

only way you can really tell is if you hold OG next to RETRO side by side.. will grab atleast one!!
smokin.gif
 these looks fine to me.. midsole does not bug me watsoevr...

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

eyes.gif

only way you can really tell is if you hold OG next to RETRO side by side.. will grab atleast one!!
smokin.gif
 these looks fine to me.. midsole does not bug me watsoevr...

Im kinda torn right now, these will be a game time decison, that sample does look way more cleaner, but the 2011 still looks ok too. Decisons Decisions lol

Back
Top Bottom