Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

Amy got M's because Netflix gave her M's. Netflix gave her M's because it's their M's...and they can do whatever they hell they want to do with it.

Just like Mo'nique...or Amy can do with whatever they OWN.

Was she comparing herself to Dave Chappelle? :rofl:

Also Amy getting that much is crazy. She's not funny

Netflix business is about growing subscribers and no one is signing up for Netflix because they heard that Monique has a new comedy special.

They might sign up for that new Bright Will Smith movie or Dave Chapelle special though

she really did a number on herself with this stupid ****.

how you gonna allege gender and racial bias and then give examples of extremely well paid POC and women? now all the stories about how difficult she is to work with are coming out, she gonna be lucky to get another check outta this game.

monique always been funny but never that funny. someone was telling me she was a legend in her own right but when i asked them to name a stand up special of hers i got nothing. **** she barely has any truly memorable jokes, and if you're younger than like mid-20's you probably don't know any of her jokes at all and only know her as precious' mom.

how you gonna allege gender and racial bias and then give examples of extremely well paid POC and women?
Actually that made me fully realize it's about her and not some cause she's trying to drum up. If Tiffany Haddish got a 20 mill special she'd throw her out there too. Color and gender bias in pay is a very real thing, but her examples are telling.

I can’t stand this woman, she reminds me of nasty attitude CNA’s I work with at my hospital...like if she wasn’t famous she would fit right in with them

Richard Pryor in a female way?

Get the **** outta here :rofl:

I saw Almost Christmas. She did not carry that movie nor was she the star. There were more relevant actors and more legendary actors in that cast alone.

Richard Pryor in a female way?

Get the **** outta here :rofl:

I saw Almost Christmas. She did not carry that movie nor was she the star. There were more relevant actors and more legendary actors in that cast alone.
I saw it a few times and she really does too much in the movie and usually most things she’s in.

She's so irrelevant that her call to action ended up becoming a meme. That should tell you why they offered you 500K Mo'nique.

Forget who would actually do what, Amy had a sold out msg and national tour plus the number one comedy of the year on her resume. If Netflix didn't give it, someone else would, she had the bargaining power. No caping, but facts are facts. Katts Netflix standup was filmed while he was on tour selling out across the country. Dave was doing clubs and tours getting back in the groove before he got that deal, etc etc. Even legends had to grind. Is Monique on tour?

Multiple things can be true.

Mo'nique is an insufferable lout.

The entertainment industry ****s on black women.

I mean there are lots of white male comedians LESS successful than Mo'nique who are just as insufferable, or they are unreliable drug adicts, or fame obsessed ego monsters who never got black balled to degree that Mo'Nique did.

Back
Top Bottom