Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

her own people ishin on her....she dug her own grave being a crab... Roland Martin said as much..

They’ll ignore the fact that shes made enemies out of three of the most powerful black people in the entertainment industry.

It’s so much easier to claim this is happening to her because of “white people”.

Mo'Nique is NOT the winning horse WE should bet on or back in this race. She grown and she should be on her own.

Watch "Amara La Negra Discusses Being Afro-Latina & The Standards Of Beauty In The Entertainment Industry" on YouTube

her own people ishin on her....she dug her own grave being a crab... Roland Martin said as much..
And that's a problem. We will go out if our way to defend white supremacy. (American) Black ppl in particular will include any and everybody in our culture and defend them as if we grew up with them and even **** on our own:

For acceptance.
To be cool.
To be like everyone else.
Because we are oblivious.
Because we are broken.
Because we are naive.
Because we don't seem to give a **** collectively at history which repeats itself.

Time and time again we always come to a situation that really shouldn't be public. You never see this with any other race.

Oppressor this...oppressor that.

You're in a thread about a black woman who's ASKING FOR MONEY from her "oppressors".

Ya'll talking all this black ****...but still asking for inclusion and acceptance from "them".
It is what it is but for that to even be a thought for you that lets me know what page youre on.

Don't be out here shucking and jiving for your oppressors who don't give a **** about you.

I will always bring this stuff up as long as it's an issue in person, online, etc. Because it's the right thing to do.

Last edited:
Also if you go back and read my posts I've already said **** begging our oppressors for anything. Son literally just quoted it on the other page bro.

Honestly black ppl should treat being black like a gang. Shut your mouth when it comes to your own ppl and talk in private. Period. **** doing our oppressors jobs for them. Smh.

u forgot Mo'nique went for Oprah's neck first? :lol:

Could she do something to leverage all this (negative) attention right now?...
Do a comedy set making fun of herself about all of this. Show she doesn't take herself that seriously. The jokes have to be funny though. Really funny.

Might get her some goodwill from fans and haters. She'll still be blackballed and Netflix probably still won't play her though.

I don't expect her to do that at all.

Last edited:
Oppressor this...oppressor that.

You're in a thread about a black woman who's ASKING FOR MONEY from her "oppressors".

Ya'll talking all this black ****...but still asking for inclusion and acceptance from "them".
This is what I BEEN saying.

Want to talk about black ppl being broken? That's the real problem. Coming up on 500 years later and still want to complain about the injustices instead of do something about it.

Like we still in a situation where you looking for acceptance from them. Want their money. Want their respect and praise. But I'm suppose to not say anything about it even if I think you're dead wrong about a few things just cuz you're black.

Quite frankly I'm perfectly fine with ignoring anybody that's still willing to tap dance in any form. Being black aint enough.

Monique should've said you won't pay me what I think I'm worth? Fine I don't **** with you.

only simple thinking would lead one to believe nothing is being done

oppression on the scale of white supremacy isnt remedied by a black panther movie

u forgot Mo'nique went for Oprah's neck first? :lol:
Given Oprah exploited Monique I wonder if dude is willing to have that same approach.

Don't say anything about it publicly. Same when she came at Lee and Perry about "playing along"/"playing the game".

Don't be out here shucking and jiving for your oppressors who don't give a **** about you.

Interesting...because my whole tone in this entire thread has been "do your own thing".

You and others been in here crying on some victim ****.

Who's really shucking and jiving here? My mind isn't on white people.

YOURS IS. You ****** would rather ***** and complain about how white people are running their **** as opposed to figuring out how to do your own ****.

only simple thinking would lead one to believe nothing is being done

oppression on the scale of white supremacy isnt remedied by a black panther movie
If black celebs, wealthy black ppl, and other famous black ppl aren't going to remove themselves from what they believe to be an unjust, unfair and racist white supremacist machine like Hollywood what are they doing?

Like they know what to do but they ain't gonna band together and do it. So these individual cases only amount to telling the rest of us what we already know.

If they really wanted to we could get a Blackflix. All black ppl in tv and movies could set up shop in ATL tomorrow if they really wanted to, anything else in NYC.

The entirety of black entertainment could attempt to consolidate their skill and talent to do their own thing.

The **** is even being discussed for 14 pages? :lol:

Just skimming the last 3 pages it's weird to see dudes putting this much energy into bashing a female over how she goes about her business. Only thing she really did wrong was putting other people's money out there but other than that dudes just jumping on the bandwagon to **** on her.

Want their money.

Unless you own your own business ain't everybody getting "Their money". And even if you do they can come take that **** from you.

Unless you own your own business ain't everybody getting "Their money".
I think I said that once and I was talking about black ppl wanting "their money."

But I think thats part of the problem.
And even if you do they can come take that **** from you.
Its a long war. One battle at time.

Right now we're free enough to form our own institutions that are for us by us. If you find white supremacy in a place, okay make note of it, let others know, hurt their pockets if you can but don't hold any foolish wild notions.

White supremacy is a juggernaught. I feel like some are operating under this sides or goal that one day soon white supremacy is going to be eradicated from society. That's naive imo. Its especially naive for right now.

If the cereal racist, stop eating that cereal. We (collectively) are free enough to make our own damn cereal. Same goes for movie studios, streaming services, the damn mta, to any other free market endeavor.

Now as far as the corruption and systemic oppression in the government which exosts in various forms from the legal system to law enforcement that's another bigger issue that does require active and constant vigilance. Yeah they can jam you up with the cops or send the IRS after you but united front can weather that storm. Just can't fall a part at the seams and dip at the first sign of attack.

Dealing with them coming for us in that manner aint really the same thing as not getting paid by Netflix or being blackballed in Hollywood from tv shows and films.

Interesting...because my whole tone in this entire thread has been "do your own thing".

You and others been in here crying on some victim ****.

Who's really shucking and jiving here? My mind isn't on white people.

YOURS IS. You *****s would rather ***** and complain about how white people are running their **** as opposed to figuring out how to do your own ****.
First off monique never begged netflix. She voiced her feelings on the whole ordeal and said it wasn't right. That is not equal to begging. She felt she deserved more and that she didn't get it due to sexism and racism.

She never said that she wouldn't do her own thing. She never said that she wouldn't try elsewhere.

All she did was ask for a boycott.
The problem is a lot of you guys are so brainwashed that you don't even understand that and or just don't care.

I never said that she should or shouldn't do her own thing. I do believe in both black entrepreneurship and black business in general and I believe in black people supporting black people. I have never implied that I didn't.

You, however read something that I have not typed and you feel like I'm one of these other ppl posting or whatever but I am me.

I speak for myself and how I feel. You speak for yourself but don't make **** up to justify how you feel. I'm not you.

I think I said that once and I was talking about black ppl wanting "their money."

But I think thats part of the problem.

Its a long war. One battle at time.

Right now we're free enough to form our own institutions that are for us by us. If you find white supremacy in a place, okay make note of it, let others know, hurt their pockets if you can but don't hold any foolish wild notions.

White supremacy is a juggernaught. I feel like some are operating under this sides or goal that one day soon white supremacy is going to be eradicated from society. That's naive imo. Its especially naive for right now.

If the cereal racist, stop eating that cereal. We (collectively) are free enough to make our own damn cereal. Same goes for movie studios, streaming services, the damn mta, to any other free market endeavor.

Now as far as the corruption and systemic oppression in the government which exosts in various forms from the legal system to law enforcement that's another bigger issue that does require active and constant vigilance. Yeah they can jam you up with the cops or send the IRS after you but united front can weather that storm. Just can't fall a part at the seams and dip at the first sign of attack.

Dealing with them coming for us in that manner aint really the same thing as not getting paid by Netflix or being blackballed in Hollywood from tv shows and films.

There's never gonna be a nation wide strong black economic system in America. That's not how this country was built and we see right now that's how it's gonna stay. So since we're here people gotta do what they gotta do. As long as you're not c**nin, doing something against your principals or morals. That applies to Hollywood or any regular job. So I can't knock Monique for what she doing in the big picture.

How many wealthy black people is it in Hollywood for them to start their own thing? I know Tylor Perry got his own studio in ATL but all his movies are goofy, safe and c**nish. I don't think he would be as big if he was making real strong black movies with a message.

If black celebs, wealthy black ppl, and other famous black ppl aren't going to remove themselves from what they believe to be an unjust, unfair and racist white supremacist machine like Hollywood what are they doing?

Like they know what to do but they ain't gonna band together and do it. So these individual cases only amount to telling the rest of us what we already know.

If they really wanted to we could get a Blackflix. All black ppl in tv and movies could set up shop in ATL tomorrow if they really wanted to, anything else in NYC.

The entirety of black entertainment could attempt to consolidate their skill and talent to do their own thing.

i have nothing to disagree with this

except to say that in the event of a blackflix or atl migration i think it goes without sayin that they will find some way to infiltrate, extort, corrupt and outright attack any effort to establish a central black economic center

There's never gonna be a nation wide strong black economic system in America. That's not how this country was built and we see right now that's how it's gonna stay. So since we're here people gotta do what they gotta do. As long as you're not c**nin, doing something against your principals or morals. That applies to Hollywood or any regular job. So I can't knock Monique for what she doing in the big picture.
See that's how I feel about thinking white supremacy is gonna just go away any time soon or even a long time from now.

As for what Monique is doing, its easy to knock for me. I begin to question what its really about. Is it about Netflix being racist and sexist which is why they won't pay her what she thinks she's worth? Or is it her being mad she ain't getting paid a lot so she's trying to get other ppl to boycott netflix? I don't see this as Monique doing what she gotta do. Just seems like she's trying to repeat the same tactic Amy pulled off.

How many wealthy black people is it in Hollywood for them to start their own thing?
There's enough.

I know Tylor Perry got his own studio in ATL but all his movies are goofy, safe and c**nish. I don't think he would be as big if he was making real strong black movies with a message.
I'm not down with Tyler's **** **** at all.

With that said the ***** can contribute his money.

Now as far being as big as he is now and an audience for strong black movies with a message, I feel it is up to creators of color, directors, writers, producers, etc. to seriously open up that avenue and commit to a studio producing the kind of quality stories in this medium that will appeal to not only black but all audiences. Plenty black ppl love film. The black $ is strong, Hollywood already knows this and have been slowly adjusting accordingly. To me this is the time for us to capitalize on that if we want to make a move on a business level that sends a message.

i have nothing to disagree with this

except to say that in the event of a blackflix or atl migration i think it goes without sayin that they will find some way to infiltrate, extort, corrupt and outright attack any effort to establish a central black economic center
Gotta remain vigilant.

I know the lengths they went to in order to sabotage MLK, Malcolm X, the Black Panthers, etc. I know the FBI infiltrated and Hoover was scared to death of a black messiah rising up but **** at this point right now with the continued corruption and what cops are back on we do not have much to lose in trying and trying again.

See that's how I feel about thinking white supremacy is gonna just go away any time soon or even a long time from now.

As for what Monique is doing, its easy to knock for me. I begin to question what its really about. Is it about Netflix being racist and sexist which is why they won't pay her what she thinks she's worth? Or is it her being mad she ain't getting paid a lot so she's trying to get other ppl to boycott netflix? I don't see this as Monique doing what she gotta do. Just seems like she's trying to repeat the same tactic Amy pulled off.

With that said the ***** can contribute his money.

Now as far being as big as he is now and an audience for strong black movies with a message, I feel it is up to creators of color, directors, writers, producers, etc. to seriously open up that avenue and commit to a studio producing the kind of quality stories in this medium that will appeal to not only black but all audiences. Plenty black ppl love film. The black $ is strong, Hollywood already knows this and have been slowly adjusting accordingly. To me this is the time for us to capitalize on that if we want to make a move on a business level that sends a message.

Yeah, it's fair to question her but because this ain't the first time she's speaking out I can see your point. She's spoken plenty of times about how she's been told to "play the game" and she was low balled when she was hot.

You right, the black dollar is strong in Hollywood. The blaxploitation films made a lot of money for Hollywood when Hollywood was kinda hurting.

Back
Top Bottom