Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

Eminem isn't appropriating black culture and isn't a culture vulture. He came up in the struggle and rose through the cypher/freestyle and battle rap scene. He has more credibility than 90% of rappers.

Using your logic, no white person can make rap music without appropriating black culture? That's wild. I see where you're coming from with Slim Jesus, Post Malone, Vanilla Ice but don't put Eminem in there.

More credibility than 90%????? Did you say 90 PERCENT? My goodness :lol::lol::lol:

Okay bruh. That was an asinine statement

You dont have to be from the hood or come from poverty to participate in hip-hop. Hey mods lock this **** up please

You dont have to be from the hood or come from poverty to participate in hip-hop. Hey mods lock this **** up please

You want it locked up now??? Crybaby :lol::lol::lol:
It started in the urban black ghettos of AMERICA, derived from guys like Curtis Mayfield, Gil Scott Heron, and James Brown, then evolved more!

Ain’t just anybody allowed to participate (in my eyes) especially if I say so. We created it out of our plight, the heck you mean bruh

More credibility than 90%????? Did you say 90 PERCENT? My goodness :lol::lol::lol:

Okay bruh. That was an asinine statement

What's asinine about it? Please explain it to me. His roots are in hip-hop and he's never changed. The only reason anyone questions his credibility is because he's white.

How these boys type this stuff, and real deal believe what they be saying holds true?

Let me know where y’all work at, so I’ll never set foot in your place of business :lol::lol::lol:

And im sure two weeks ago buying twitter followers would have been going down a conspiracy rabbit hole too

:lol: at this dude equating glorified bots (which we're all familiar with due to coppin kicks) with some Reynolds tin foil conspiracy about Schumer gettin top billing on net flix cuz of a "phantom" sell out of da Garden. :lol:

im suuuuure Dolan is in on it....b, probably Cleared a fortune'' worth of Rangers/Knicks seats to pull of such an elaborate caper... :lol:

Back on topic though. Mo’nique must be hard up for money. Only reasonable explanation for her shenanigans.

Her comedy special better be fire

:lol: at this dude equating glorified bots (which we're all familiar with due to coppin kicks) with some Reynolds tin foil conspiracy about Schumer gettin top billing on net flix cuz of a "phantom" sell out of da Garden. :lol:

im suuuuure Dolan is in on it....b, probably Cleared a fortune'' worth of Rangers/Knicks seats to pull of such an elaborate caper... :lol:

What happened didnt get the traction you were looking for the first time?

You already said this

giphy.gif

its lit

What happened didnt get the traction you were looking for the first time?

that's rich coming from da guy that flops on making theads with regularity and resorts to gravediggin identical topics..im sleep doe :lol:..this thread gettin volatile... :nerd:

that's rich coming from da guy that flops on making theads with regularity and resorts to gravediggin identical topics..im sleep doe :lol:..this thread gettin volatile... :nerd:

Thread flops? Gravedigging?

Let me guess the topics you make you think Ppl post in them cuz u made the topic right?

Aw look at you followin all my posts and threads

You think I'm sitting here worried about how many posts a topic gets?

Damn dude

soundin like that girl who said dreamers built America

C'mon man. Giving Eminem credit where credit is due and saying 'Dreamers built America' aren't even remotely the same thing. Giving a white rapper respect doesn't mean I'm downing black rappers. You hoteps are a sensitive bunch.

C'mon man. Giving Eminem credit where credit is due and saying 'Dreamers built America' aren't even remotely the same thing. Giving a white rapper respect doesn't mean I'm downing black rappers. You hoteps are a sensitive bunch.

And Eminem having more "credibility" than 90% of black rappers?

As far as hoteps go you shouldnt be mad at Ppl who are pro black for your sake

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom