Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

Folks kill me
M&M has credibility cause he can rap
Which is debatable
And grew up poor
And cause redman is his fav rapper???

If by "credibility" he means Em is who he says he is and is not pretending to be something he's not, @atlsfinest has a point.

Em as never came across as "acting black"(to me at least) and ain't no way ALL these rappers sell/sold dope. Unless Atlanta ****** just be selling dope to each other just to say the did it and the same keys have been passed around Atlanta for the past 20 years. :lol:

If by "credibility" he means Em is who he says he is and is not pretending to be something he's not, @atlsfinest has a point.

Em as never came across as "acting black"(to me at least) and ain't no way ALL these rappers sell/sold dope. Unless Atlanta ****** just be selling dope to each other just to say the did it and the same keys have been passed around Atlanta for the past 20 years. :lol:
So y’all wanna give him a pass
And say he credible
And let him in
Even though there’s a recording of him calling a black female the N word
Cause she broke up with him

^
Song about how black girls suck.
"Black girls are *****es, that's why I'mma tell ya you better pull up your britches"

Last edited:
So y’all wanna give him a pass
And say he credible
And let him in
Even though there’s a recording of him calling a black female the N word
Cause she broke up with him

Ain't nobody (me) say anything about "passes" or "letting him in", and I'm.gonna need a vid or something. Was it N or B?

I never really rocked with Em like that tbh. The only thing he's done that truely liked was his verse on Dead Wrong and when he rapped for real filming the battle scenes in 8 mile.

^
Song about how black girls suck.
"Black girls are *****es, that's why I'mma tell ya you better pull up your britches"

:lol:

:stoneface:

I aint hear him say the N word but this is offensive.

I could've saw the angle of he was young and some fine joint probably played him and knowing Em he took it heart and went hard.

However, nah when you hear the content of this. Son's message is literally black girls are dumb, all they want is your money, white girls are better. Even how he ended it. Stayed on message.

That's a white supremacy rap.

Like who was with him cosigning this garbage? I hope it wasn't Proof.

I don't know how Em became a topic in here but that is for putting me on to this.

I ****** with him as far as his rapping ability but I never rocked with much of Em's subject matter and his gimmick of going at pop singers.

Not really surprised at this though. Em always seemed like a certain kind of white boy. Racism is not a stretch.

:lol:

:stoneface:

I aint hear him say the N word but this is offensive.

I could've saw the angle of he was young and some fine joint probably played him and knowing Em he took it heart and went hard.

However, nah when you hear the content of this. Son's message is literally black girls are dumb, all they want is your money, white girls are better. Even how he ended it. Stayed on message.

That's a white supremacy rap.

Like who was with him cosigning this garbage? I hope it wasn't Proof.

I don't know how Em became a topic in here but that is for putting me on to this.

I ****ed with him as far as his rapping ability but I never rocked with much of Em's subject matter and his gimmick of going at pop singers.

Not really surprised at this though. Em always seemed like a certain kind of white boy. Racism is not a stretch.
U really didn’t hear about it during his beef with the source

Im not distancing myself....dude still got a point with the credibility. These new folks straight up acts. The label created their whole persona.

To be honest I'm not even all that surprised. I thought we all knew that how it goes down. Everything cool until something comes up missing.

Im not distancing myself....dude still got a point with the credibility. These new folks straight up acts. The label created their whole persona.

To be honest I'm not even all that surprised. I thought we all knew that how it goes down. Everything cool until something comes up missing.
What credibility does m&m have

Bruh...all I've ever known Em to be is a rapping *** white boy. Has he ever claimed to be anything else?

What kind of credibility are you looking for?

The kind that says he's more credible than 90% of his "peers"?

What kind of credibility does being a rapping *** white boy grant one if not the same privilege as being white?

You act like white folks get a check in the mail just because they're white.

Do they? :8

U really didn’t hear about it during his beef with the source
Nope.

But I really wasn't in to Eminem past a few of his singles and features.

I didn't listen to his first two albums until a year before The Eminem Show. During that period he really was a rapper for my white friends. When I did get in to his albums I think may have listened to Infinite first.

in da Hiphop world..

being white and being a rapper is a hindrance..

Eminem isn't da norm, he's da exception.

Exceptional talent wise but are you saying its difficult for a white artist to be handpicked by one the most popular producers and basically given never before seen amounts of promotion from both mainstream media and hip hop publications?

Does not the idea that Eminem and his "bad boy" image are in direction contrast to the "thugs and gangsters" labels that black artists are hit with and a sign of the white privilege he enjoys?

Do we not remember his drug promoting raps that now everyone seems to disdain "mumble rappers" for?

Exceptional talent wise but are you saying its difficult for a white artist to be handpicked by one the most popular producers and basically given never before seen amounts of promotion from both mainstream media and hip hop publications?

Does not the idea that Eminem and his "bad boy" image are in direction contrast to the "thugs and gangsters" labels that black artists are hit with and a sign of the white privilege he enjoys?

Do we not remember his drug promoting raps that now everyone seems to disdain "mumble rappers" for?
People seem to forget purple pillls

Back
Top Bottom