Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

Schumer da white flava girl of da moment...da new Janeane Garofalo...she ain't gonna command that much for that long...

Female Dane Cook.

Back on topic, Mo'Nique is lucky she got a 500k offer. Haven't heard of her since she was doing the Parkers in UPN 2 decades ago.

***** you just salty and wanna trick is into jumpin on your “cause” FOH....

You didn’t get as much because your comedy is hot garbage.

if and when she swallows and accepts whatever she's offered she already put tons of pressure on her show with all this, and she definitely ain't funny enough to justify , sooooo ....

that actually is a pretty big discrepancy between her and schumer if the numbers are true. i watched most of that movie snatched and schumer was repulsive visually and comedically throughout. if anything, they both should be getting 500k max.

Business 101 = She should know that in the entertainment business. Its not about what you did yesterday. Its about what your doing right now. She's been out of the spotlight because she's been blackballed. She's naturally funny. But her attitude/personality is her weakness. Her Husband/Manager should know this. But most likely hes a beta. So he has to be quite while she runs the show.

Since she's blackballed out of the industry. Instead of being ignorant and making decisions based off of emotional. She should have sat at the table with Netflix and negotiated a full game plan with them. First deal is $500,000. Depending on its success. The 2nd show she gets a higher number depending on how successful it was. Make the negotiations for the 3rd show even hire if it gets more popular.

Netflix was actually doing her favor by trying to help her get foot back in Hollywood. Now she's acting ignorant and stepping on there toes like she did Oprah and Lee Daniels. This was her last chance. Now she's going to be 100% out of Hollywood. If her and her husband was smart. They could've wrote some epic new material for the stand up special. Then after shes hot again. Command more money for next stand up and movies that come here way.

Now she's not getting the 500k,with no future job opportunities. While continuing to get blackballed in the industry. I feel sorry for her husband though. If she acts like that with Hollywood elites. I can only imagine how she acts at home. I didn't even know she was offered a deal from Netflix. The first video i see her on as of recently. Is of her having a attitude with Netflix because of what they offered. But that's an ignorant/emotional woman for you.

Either take the deal. Or try to negotiate with the company,or shut up. You dont publicly sh $+ on a company like that public. Now i see why shes blackballed. In this business its all about relationships. People also help others to move up in the business. Seems like she's to selfish to stay in the position she use to have. You didn't make it there by yourself. They'll be another Monique next month/year.

I agree with the majority. Mo'Nique needs to sit all the way down and take that 500K. She has a right to be upset but to tell others to boycott Netflix is ridiculous. All because YOU got shafted. Dont tell your fans to boycott Netflix. Taking money out of hard working people who work for Netflix. Relax. It's YOUR problem, Mo'Nique. Not ours.

that actually is a pretty big discrepancy between her and schumer if the numbers are true. i watched most of that movie snatched and schumer was repulsive visually and comedically throughout. if anything, they both should be getting 500k max.
Bruh when I saw HBO's new movie for Sat night I said damn, I better catch up on another show I haven't watched yet.

No way I was wasting my time with that :lol:

2 weeks in a row :smh:

I though she was over with after that movie with Lebron. Like that was the zenith.

That most definitely was the peak :lol: 2015 was her year. Trainwreck, hosting SNL, hosting the MTV Movie Awards, along with spots on other shows. Once Snatched came out, she was pretty cold, and that war bio she was in flopped. Had 2015 not happened, no way in hell does she get a 11-13 mil special

Lets see, what I personally know Mo'Nique for:

Moesha - dont remember her a lot in the show
"Heeeyy Professor Oglevee" - The Parkers ('99-'04)
Queens of Comedy - ('01)
TSA - Soul Plane ('04)
Flavor of Love Show - ('07)
Betty - Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins (2000Eight)
Precious mama - Precious ('09)

Its all about being relevant these days.

Based off this

She should be thankful someone was stupid enough to give her $500k

i basically boycott netflix anyway (and hulu and every other streaming site). so far, using a vpn has come in clutch.

I don’t have a problem with Monique feeling insulted, after finding out other stand up comedians were given $10+ Million Dollars.

I do have a problem with her putting other people’s financial business out there for comparison.

At least she ain’t going all Tyrese on us.

“What more do you wanntttt from MEEEE”

Back
Top Bottom