Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

Netflix got bags. I wouldn't say DeRay is 10x funnier than Monique or Schumer is funnt at all but of course its not that simple. I think the same people who like Haddish and Jones and Symmore and the other Queens of Comedy back in the day would watch it. I saw Lunell got her own special on some channel the other day.

But this is Nt, a bunch of (also relatively chauvinistic) men, so of sourse she isnt a fav on her. We arent yheir audience, just like Tyler Perry threads or the Nick Cannon thread or how nobody admits to buying/listening to Drake but he stay breaking records

We don’t live in this world
Come on you know good and well she'd be on the Steve Harvey and tom Joyner morning show and that didn't drive up interest for the people who want to watch the special.

Also as somebody said above, like 90% of the Netflix comedy special she are garbage. SO I find it funny people cal out monique when they all suck aside from a few. Heck I didn't find the first chappelle specials funny at all. His new ones were solid

I'm confused here. I don't know if people are mentioning how funny/unfunny other comedians are just because...or if they think that actually matters when it comes to business deals.

There isn't some "funny scale" that comedians walk into meetings with and say "hey...I'm right here on the funny scale. Above these people...so I should get paid this".

For all you know all these people who made more might have sucked the right **** to get that bag.

IT's BUSINESS. It's Hollywood. They run the shots...you don't get to dictate ****. They aren't held to some sort of code of ethics and principle.

Can't believe she's serious with this bull. "I want y'all to boycott Netflix because.......uhhhhhh she got paid more than me." Cho butt down and quit passing up free money.

Schumer getting bills. Chappelle and Chris Rock gettin bills. If the original cast of "Friends" decided to make another season, they'd all get paid BILLS. That should be a hint that you're WASHED

And that was a major motion picture, not some Netflix comedy special. He knew his own worth, but had to prove himself. Man is highest paid actor in HW now. Looking to bank $200mil on this summer's Avenger movie.

Slightly different.

Iron Man was and independent movie.

RDJR was out of favor amd considered washed up due to drugs. He had to prove he was clean and back on his high level of acting.

In some ways given the stakes RDJR was in a lower position than Monique had ever been.

Wanda should have taken the deal. Then kill the negotiation for the 2nd special.

She should be thankful for getting any offer thb. She's not hot in these streets. Dave's been killing it his entire life.

i agree with the whole first page...

she isnt hot rn and she is dumb as hell for turning down 500k...

Aint nobody watching a MoNique special on purpose b.

It's one of those things, you flipping channels and land on one thats already on a commercial break and you too lazy to check the listening, so you just roll with it. You get up to go get a drink and chips and come back and realize you left the flicker on the counter because your hands were full and just say f it since you just sat back down and found the goat groove in the couch on the 1st try. Youre starting to get antsy...It's been 5 and a half minutes exactly, so you know this commercial break has to be just about over..and then pow...that loud ***..forced *** laugh...Hey Ya'll

Do you abandon the memory foam groove to seek out the remote, knowing you may never locate the perfect placement of cushion density and cotton to frame ratio on this couch again..or do you just say f it and give Mo a chance? You see how well that turned out for Prof. Oglevee..

It's one of those things, you flipping channels and land on one thats already on a commercial break and you too lazy to check the listening, so you just roll with it. You get up to go get a drink and chips and come back and realize you left the flicker on the counter because your hands were full and just say f it since you just sat back down and found the goat groove in the couch on the 1st try. Youre starting to get antsy...It's been 5 and a half minutes exactly, so you know this commercial break has to be just about over..and then pow...that loud ***..forced *** laugh...Hey Ya'll

Do you abandon the memory foam groove to seek out the remote, knowing you may never locate the perfect placement of cushion density and cotton to frame ratio on this couch again..or do you just say f it and give Mo a chance? You see how well that turned out for Prof. Oglevee..

tumblr_mrnbkaJKKI1rq5liro5_400.gif

buying/listening to Drake but he stay breaking records
he could break records
even if b

low key exact explanation on how i started watching kevin hart first special

Trying to put things in perspective here, but how is $500K NOT good money?

It's terrible compared to Shumer's 13 M's or Dave and Chris Rock's 60 M's but you gotta get brought down back to Earth when you realize you're not hot, on top of that have actively been being blackballed these past couple of years and this is probably your last chance in the near future to bounce back before the game (which already ain't letting a lot of loud black *****es prosper to begin with) completely moves on to the younger, sexier and arguably funnier Tiffany Haddish.

You notice we ain't hear about what Katt got paid. He probably took 200k and some plane tickets because he know it get greater later and if he kills this stand up it can provide him with other opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom