Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

Business 101 = She should know that in the entertainment business. Its not about what you did yesterday. Its about what your doing right now. She's been out of the spotlight because she's been blackballed. She's naturally funny. But her attitude/personality is her weakness. Her Husband/Manager should know this. But most likely hes a beta. So he has to be quite while she runs the show.

Since she's blackballed out of the industry. Instead of being ignorant and making decisions based off of emotional. She should have sat at the table with Netflix and negotiated a full game plan with them. First deal is $500,000. Depending on its success. The 2nd show she gets a higher number depending on how successful it was. Make the negotiations for the 3rd show even hire if it gets more popular.

Netflix was actually doing her favor by trying to help her get foot back in Hollywood. Now she's acting ignorant and stepping on there toes like she did Oprah and Lee Daniels. This was her last chance. Now she's going to be 100% out of Hollywood. If her and her husband was smart. They could've wrote some epic new material for the stand up special. Then after shes hot again. Command more money for next stand up and movies that come here way.

Now she's not getting the 500k,with no future job opportunities. While continuing to get blackballed in the industry. I feel sorry for her husband though. If she acts like that with Hollywood elites. I can only imagine how she acts at home. I didn't even know she was offered a deal from Netflix. The first video i see her on as of recently. Is of her having a attitude with Netflix because of what they offered. But that's an ignorant/emotional woman for you.

Either take the deal. Or try to negotiate with the company,or shut up. You dont publicly sh $+ on a company like that public. Now i see why shes blackballed. In this business its all about relationships. People also help others to move up in the business. Seems like she's to selfish to stay in the position she use to have. You didn't make it there by yourself. They'll be another Monique next month/year.

Im with you homie, but your terrible use of periods and whatnot made that harder to read than it shoudve been. :lol:

Wanda Sykes being offered 250k is actually legit disrespectful.
I can understand her being upset by that.

However, the difference between her and Monique is she made smart chess moves and continued her career on a positive track using a different platform.
Business is just like life--we get **** thrown at us everyday that is not right, fair, or just. But we gotta adapt, adjust, and keep it moving.

Some can and some clearly....cant.

*****es need to quit crying about everything
business is business

if you don't like the offer don't take it

Why do people act like Netflix is the only option available? I guarantee Netflix or even actual cable networks have low balled people hoping to get a hit so they can delay paying them because they think they have all the leverage and you need them. If you get an offer you don't like you have options and alternatives just like viewers.

It's the way Mo is going at it that turns people off. Wanda just showed if you don't like an offer shop elsewhere not run to social media and ask people to boycott a whole service

has anybody even looked at the comedy stuff on netflix?
the majority of it is garbage. we not gonna sit here and act like the whole section is dope.

mad white dudes on their dry *** rice cake comedy tip.
mad corny black dudes being loud for no reason or equally as dry as their counterparts.
a bunch of who is thats and i remember hers
and a few notables.

i don't know and don't care what they're paying them

but netflix can't break off more bread for monique?? word?
monique can't get paid because she's washed? word?
monique isn't funny at all? word?

if thats how you feel, cool. i for one would check her and any other person with a new routine on netflix. its needed one way or the other.

the majority of it is garbage. we not gonna sit here and act like the whole section is dope.

mad corny black dudes being loud for no reason or equally as dry as their counterparts.
and a few notables.

if thats how you feel, cool. i for one would check her and any other person with a new routine on netflix. its needed one way or the other.
Why does she deserve it?

And bringing up the other trash comedy doesn't help.

It just means she should be getting paid the same as them and it sure as he'll aint 500k.

The argument isn't her whack comedy shouldn't be on Netflix with the other trash its her asking for millions.

Some of these comedians as already mentioned paid out out of pocket for their specials and then sold it to netflix.

I might go home and watch Netflix JUST BECAUSE she wants to boycott.

:rofl:

y'all cold.

they coulda threw her an M or something but then again maams not hot.

She should have used it as her comeback moment and got some movie roles and re-upped for a couple M's for the next one. Pride will have you thinking short term. When you do what you love for a living ain't nothing OWED to you. You get what you negotiate not what you deserve and she ain't in a place of negotiation.

She better hit BET up for a late night show or some ****. Actually didn't that already happen? Too lazy to look it up but Netflix on fire rn ain't nobody got time fo dat. She shoulda said they called her ****** or something.

and a few notables.

Monique a legend but anything over an M is a poor investment.

They can go give that to Leslie Jones and it will probably be a much better return on investment. As a matter of fact, they could take the money they'd give both of them *****es and combine it and give it to Tiffany Haddish and get hella new subscribers.

BTW Netflix should make a Def Comedy Jam type show that has random old/new comedians doing their thing. I'd stop using fat **** Netflix accounts and get my own for that one.

She not just not funny, she’s obnoxiously not funny. Like the type to give you that “this is where you laugh” face after telling a joke. There’s nothing wrong with bettering yourself but she was doing all this “**** skinny *****” talk, telling big girls to be proud of how they look, but whole time in the gym going hard. :stoneface: I can’t rock with that type of person.

Screenshot_20180121-160814.jpg
Does this change the conversation? Deray def aint worth no 5 mill :lol:

Back
Top Bottom