Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

she's a talk show host and she's wealthy. she shouldn't produce. she's stealing producer credits when she does that.

cuz being a prodcuer is the same as being of front of the camera right?

theres a limit on "producer credits" the way there is on roles right?

she's a talk show host and she's wealthy. she shouldn't produce. she's stealing producer credits when she does that.

Just like LeBron. Dude out here getting movie roles and trying to produce, and be a philanthropist and civil rights advocate.

Son needs to stick to basketball and let cats like Umar and Tariq handle the other stuff.

Hence the audition :lol:

He produced the god damn movie.

And why are you acting like music and movies don't intersect? Show business is show business.

What does Dominic Chianese know about Opera music?
What does Frank Sinatra know about acting?
What does Ryan Gosling know about the guitar?

the audition that no one else auditioned for? hell of an audition

but if dominic chianese got an opera coach and sang an opera song he's a opera singer like pavarotti right?

frank sinatra could direct titanic cuz singing and hollywood intersect right?

ryan gosling plucked a guitar string twice and listened to a garth brooks album hes a country singer now right?

Just like LeBron. Dude out here getting movie roles and trying to produce, and be a philanthropist and civil rights advocate.

Son needs to stick to basketball and let cats like Umar and Tariq handle the other stuff.

cuz lebrons philanthropy and hollywood aspirations directly take away opportunites/jobs from other ppl right?

yall need to just stop with all these wrong comparisons

you should only do one thing ever in your life. stop stealing. stay in your lane folks.

did i say she could only do one thing in her life?

i said she had her time her first movie was 30 years ago its time to let it go

the older she gets the less roles there are for women her age but that wont stop her right cuz she oprah dammit and what oprah wants yall will give her

They do give producer credits to people who are involved in some way but not in a traditional support role

Dude hates LeBron and Oprah :lol:

"I want to see my people doing well....But not TOO well"

now i hate lebron and oprah?

i hate oprah?

damn nt sucks sometimes with the false advertising

i want to see my people do well, but dammit when theyve past the point of doing well and other people are trying to get there but cant because they all in the way yea

SC kid SC kid change the thread title

talk to me in 30 years when lebron is still acting and then this will be comparable

Okay Trainwreck came out in 2015 so Lebron has another 26 years of being able to steal roles from other people just based off who he is and it be okay. Glad we figured this out.

Dude hates LeBron and Oprah :lol:

"I want to see my people doing well....But not TOO well"

Okay Trainwreck came out in 2015 so Lebron has another 26 years of being able to steal roles from other people just based off who he is and it be okay. Glad we figured this out.

and also remember they have to be critically acclamed blockbusters too

cuz trainwreck and TCP are comparable for first movies right?

Bet H2H wouldn't have this same energy if he was face to face with Big O

ahhh now its intimidation tactics

i cant have an opinion cuz id be "scared" to say it to her face

way to go

guess what if oprah saw u defending her she wouldnt give a single red cent for ur effort

the audition that no one else auditioned for? hell of an audition

Already told you. People auditioned for it homie. Inluding Alfre Woodard. The tapes probably aren't as readily available for obvious reasons. Why would failed auditions from a 1985 film be uploaded on youtube?

but if dominic chianese got an opera coach and sang an opera song he's a opera singer like pavarotti right?

frank sinatra could direct titanic cuz singing and hollywood intersect right?

ryan gosling plucked a guitar string twice and listened to a garth brooks album hes a country singer now right?

The point is it's okay to be multi talented. None of these people had to shut up and dribble simply because they came up via a different artistic mode. Singers act, musicians write, directors produce.

and also remember they have to be critically acclamed blockbusters too

cuz trainwreck and TCP are comparable for first movies right?

Hey Trainwreck has a higher Rotten Tomatoes score and only made a couple million less at the box office.... I'm just saying.

Wait so if LeBron had been nominated for an academy award for his first movie role then you'd have a problem with him acting? :nerd:

ahhh now its intimidation tactics

i cant have an opinion cuz id be "scared" to say it to her face

way to go

guess what if oprah saw u defending her she wouldnt give a single red cent for ur effort

Christ almighty it was a ******* joke you baby

Take a break from making nonstop fallacious arguments and lighten up

Already told you. People auditioned for it homie. Inluding Alfre Woodard. The tapes probably aren't as readily available for obvious reasons. Why would failed auditions from a 1985 film be uploaded on youtube?

The point is it's okay to be multi talented. None of these people had to shut up and dribble simply because they came up via a different artistic mode. Singers act, musicians write, directors produce.

They would be available by virtue of hers being available

Failed auditions come out all the time

It is ok to be multi talented

Whats not ok is using clout in place of talent

Hey Trainwreck has a higher Rotten Tomatoes score and only made a couple million less at the box office.... I'm just saying.

Wait so if LeBron had been nominated for an academy award for his first movie role then you'd have a problem with him acting? :nerd:

How much was a movie ticket in 85? In 2015?

If lebron got an award id expect him to act full time and win more

Lebron really needs to let Betsy Devos handle the administration of education in Akron.

She's a full time administrator.

The correct analogy would be if devos tried to teach

And why is McDonald's selling ice cream? It's a hamburger restaurant.

They're not doing Ben & Jerry's any favors.

Complements not substitutes

Mcdonalds can sell beverages like how oprah can produce

Christ almighty it was a ****ing joke you baby

Take a break from making nonstop fallacious arguments and lighten up

Lighten up? Dudes in here with histrionics talking about im lying but I need to lighten up?

And why does Jadakiss get to be top 5 dead or alive and as hard as it gets?

Cuz jada earned it rapping fulltime

What Jadakiss really needs to stop doing is pretending he's Orange Julius.

And yall need to stop pretending yall give a f about Oprah's acting

In here circle jerking each other

SC kid SC kid change the thread title

Back
Top Bottom