modern men haircuts..

I have imperial on my amazon wishlist.

I need super strong hold for my hair. Recently bought the layrite cement clay. Expensive at $19 for 4.2 ounces. It works okay, my hair is short at the moment so maybe it'll work better when it grows longer. It's definitely easier to put in my hair than hanz de fuko claymation.
I hated their cement clay. It was so difficult to put in my hair. Was finally happy when i finished the jar. I like the pomade though, might be slightly better than suavecitos. Currently using the target exclusive pacinos.

I have imperial on my amazon wishlist.

I need super strong hold for my hair. Recently bought the layrite cement clay. Expensive at $19 for 4.2 ounces. It works okay, my hair is short at the moment so maybe it'll work better when it grows longer. It's definitely easier to put in my hair than hanz de fuko claymation.

Might want to check out Firsthand Supply's water based pomade. Watched this review and this guy said it's what Layrite Cement should have been.

Last edited:
Still surprised how he manages to comb that pauly d haircut into a pomp with a lot of volume. I've had my hair longer than his and can never get it like that. I've try to copy the method in tutorial videos that use spray and a blow dryer and he doesn't have to use any of that.

Just placed an order as well. Hoping for the best. I'm relatively new to the pomade game and have only tried the clay pomade from Baxter LA.

What haircuts do afb's have? Undercuts and sideparts with the lines shaved in?

I wish my hair was still thick up top. I wouldn't rocking a sidepart with a little pomp.

Now, I'm just hoping to get a nice fade and a trim up top to maintain a sidepart.

I remember the barber asked me if I wanted a hard part, I told him 'bro, I know my age. I ain't about that life lol"

If I ever grow my hair long again I want to rock dreadlocks. An Asian with locks, I already know people would hate me.

I was told by a girl that she only messes with guys that have "steal your girl" hair, which I'm assuming is the shaved part+lineup+slick back/combover look :stoneface: :lol: Might be the most ridiculous and corny thing I've ever heard.

I was told by a girl that she only messes with guys that have "steal your girl" hair, which I'm assuming is the shaved part+lineup+slick back/combover look :stoneface: :lol: Might be the most ridiculous and corny thing I've ever heard.

didn't know that was still in style

What if you don't have the shaved part? Asking for a friend :nerd:

I don't. I basically have a shorter (and messier; my hair is wild :smh: ) version of this, which is a pretty standard cut IMO.

View media item 2429731
I guess it wasn't "steal your girl" hair like this :lol: :stoneface:

View media item 2429740
That @#$@ looks ridiculous to me, and yes, I'd say 50-75% of "stylish" Asian/Latino men under 30 have something like that here in Cali.

Last edited:
For everyone that bought the First Hand Supply, it is literally made in a guys kitchen. It is a bit harder to wash out, you definitely need to shampoo. Also, I know his first version had a lot of crystallization with some of his ingredients, but heard it was fixed. Lastly, apply in small amounts. If you use too much you're going to have a bad time.

Those hard parts look really awkward to me. I went with that look years back and I guess I have grown out of it.

My natural part > that synthetic **** they carve onto your domes.

-Drew

What if you don't have the shaved part? Asking for a friend :nerd:

I don't. I basically have a shorter (and messier; my hair is wild :smh: ) version of this, which is a pretty standard cut IMO.

View media item 2429731
I guess it wasn't "steal your girl" hair like this :lol: :stoneface:

View media item 2429740
That @#$@ looks ridiculous to me, and yes, I'd say 50-75% of "stylish" Asian/Latino men under 30 have something like that here in Cali.
Lol gotcha. Yeah that unnatural shaved part is :smh: I'm basically the same cut as Becks except also shorter and brushed more at an angle than straight back.

Man, this is how I want my hair to look. But it's thin at the top
mean.gif

hanz de fuko has said beckham uses their quicksand product.

I bought a sample box of their hair products and they're good. quicksand is aight. Leaves some grittiness in your hair. What works best for me is their claymation. Has the strongest hold and a matte finish.

View media item 2481771

Back
Top Bottom