Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

[h1]
eek.gif
,that was quicker than expected but
30t6p3b.gif
at it not being done by infinity ward.[/h1]
Why? They release a Call of Duty fall of every year since 2007. Nothing new.

.The MW developers(Infinity Ward) are in the middle of a lawsuit and have lost most of their team and there was also another COD game scheduled this year.

So this should be a GREAT indicator that this installment of MW3 will be rushed, unimspired, and all around lack luster. 38 of 46 IW employees (including the CEOs) left and started Respawn Entertainment. I was never a fan of having a new COD dropping every year, they should let it marinate and build time in between that way they drop a game that doesn't get stale after a few months.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

[h1]
eek.gif
,that was quicker than expected but
30t6p3b.gif
at it not being done by infinity ward.[/h1]
Why? They release a Call of Duty fall of every year since 2007. Nothing new.

.The MW developers(Infinity Ward) are in the middle of a lawsuit and have lost most of their team and there was also another COD game scheduled this year.

So this should be a GREAT indicator that this installment of MW3 will be rushed, unimspired, and all around lack luster. 38 of 46 IW employees (including the CEOs) left and started Respawn Entertainment. I was never a fan of having a new COD dropping every year, they should let it marinate and build time in between that way they drop a game that doesn't get stale after a few months.

-The Juice

make COD4 with better graphics
MW2's gun balance
and better balanced perks
with BO equipments

and i would be happy

make COD4 with better graphics
MW2's gun balance
and better balanced perks
with BO equipments

and i would be happy

At this point I'll settle for a game that can maintain a connection for more than 5 minutes. Black Ops 
tired.gif

At this point I'll settle for a game that can maintain a connection for more than 5 minutes. Black Ops 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Meetthahustla

Nice
pimp.gif

Does anyone play the storyline or you just play online?

i dont think i've ever played the story line for more than 5 mins on any COD game.

i go straight to MP

Originally Posted by Meetthahustla

Nice
pimp.gif

Does anyone play the storyline or you just play online?

i dont think i've ever played the story line for more than 5 mins on any COD game.

i go straight to MP

Back
Top Bottom