Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

I just tried the M16 and it still sucked to me so I'll stick to the Type 95, what they need to do is boost all of the shotguns except the striker cause Im tired of doing point blank shots in front of the enemy and they still manage kill me

i was loving the MP5 beforehand now with the buff cant wait to try that out
cant wait to try the AK out too
and maybe the M16 since i have it at lvl 20 and ive been lazy to get it gold

whatever happened to them bringing back old guns..

this.
i heard rumors of the 74-u because it is in the game (spec ops, campaign) id love that gun in MP only because ive enjoyed running around with SMGs lately

I've been meaning to thank you for putting me on the MP7 Rob.

AK recoil w/Kick is really reduced to me. But I only ran one game/life with it.

shouldnt the cpt been in front of the J Cuzzo
like CPT J Cuzzo
or am i misunderstanding that the CPT infact does not stand for Captain
on a sidenote i now want to change my ID to Captain Donut

CPT= Compton

every other variation of J Cuzzo was taken :smh:

Match making on the this game :x

I was put in a lobby today (KC) on Dome against a full party of dudes with 2.6+ K/D and it was 6 vs 1.

These dude were camped out at every spawn trap head glitch. I didnt even notice I was the only one on my team til I took out 2 with my pp90.

I decided to stay just cus I felt like a challenge. Was 1v6 the whole damn game >D.

Stayed for the next map. Same thing, but this time got 2 other teammates and they ended up leaving.

I've re-fallen in love with this game again (which isn't saying much), but I bumped my K/D to 2.12, heh.

so whos still playing this and when do yall play? Im tired of running solo mostly and having to deal with some of the suckiest teammates ever >: :smh:

so whos still playing this and when do yall play? Im tired of running solo mostly and having to deal with some of the suckiest teammates ever
mad.gif
mean.gif
add me

rayskrillz

Back
Top Bottom