Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

I havnt pre ordered yet. Hoping i can walk into a midnight release and grab it. I know gamestop is doing the midnight thing. Does anyone know if bestbuy is or toys r us?

my toys r us didn't even get their shipment yet.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

anyone know wheres the best place for a midnight release as far as extras, deals and giveaways go?

i think best buy is giving a 5$ giftcard @ midnight 
kmart deal if you buy mw3 you can get elite for 29.99 

Originally Posted by Cole World

btw wats up with this COD elite pack?

we have to pay to pay to get map packs?

you cant be serious
No, no, without Elite you can still buy map packs the same old way.

a subscription to CoD Elite gives you access to a number of offline features on the Elite website. On top of that, an Elite subscription gets you free map packs. So off of mappacks alone, the subscription might be worth it. Hardened edition is definitely worth it, for $99.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

you cant be serious

a subscription to CoD Elite gives you access to a number of offline features on the Elite website. On top of that, an Elite subscription gets you free map packs. So off of mappacks alone, the subscription might be worth it. Hardened edition is definitely worth it, for $99.
i get ya, so what are the features involved with cod elite?

cuz i usually dont buy the map packs and just get them from someone else.

(how much is elite btw, i was looking at a gamestop brochure and it said something like 135 for 9 months? thought it was a little bit ridiculous to start charging more. but i understand its all a business and a way to ge more money)

you cant be serious

(how much is elite btw, i was looking at a gamestop brochure and it said something like 135 for 9 months? thought it was a little bit ridiculous to start charging more. but i understand its all a business and a way to ge more money)

Sony's changing the console sharing thing, and rolling it back to two consoles now instead of 5. So map pack sharing will be much more difficult.

Elite is free to all console users, and there is a Premium Elite subscription for $49.99/year.
FREE:
PREMIUM:
 only $49.99.EDIT: Not 49.99/year, 49.99/9months. Those bastards

So who's gnna be on all night tonight? add me on ps3

xxdemize

you cant be serious
I'll hopefully be online all night tonight if I can manage to get out of the house at midnight.

I'll be on all night. I'm on vacation this week too so I'll be on everyday after I workout.

Arsnal23

I'm thinking I'll skip Elite until I play the game and like it. If the consensus is its worth it then I'll cop.

Sony's changing the console sharing thing, and rolling it back to two consoles now instead of 5. So map pack sharing will be much more difficult.

Elite is free to all console users, and there is a Premium Elite subscription for $49.99/year.
FREE:
PREMIUM:
 only $49.99.EDIT: Not 49.99/year, 49.99/9months. Those bastards
god I wish I would have pre ordered the hardened version a long time ago. now I have to buy the normal MW3 and then buy elite.
30t6p3b.gif

I think premium is too much though and I won't be buying it.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I'll be on all night. I'm on vacation this week too so I'll be on everyday after I workout.

Arsnal23

I'm thinking I'll skip Elite until I play the game and like it. If the consensus is its worth it then I'll cop.
At least sign up for the free Elite. It gives you some free time of double XP

Wonder if Kmart will have this at midnight? Have a $20 coupon that I got from UC3.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by sole vintage

the only thing i hear that is concerning, is that people that couldn't quickscope in MW2 can in this one.

this game may go the way of the snipers like COD4  and MW2 did
$%+% a sniper
:strirs the pot:
the year of the Sniper
pimp.gif

Boost when you hitting that spot up?

I already pre ordered a Hardened for xbox. I need to get my PS3 copy.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by sole vintage

the only thing i hear that is concerning, is that people that couldn't quickscope in MW2 can in this one.

this game may go the way of the snipers like COD4  and MW2 did
$%+% a sniper
:strirs the pot:
the year of the Sniper
pimp.gif
time to get back to my quickscoping
pimp.gif

SMH. I just found out that the KMart near my office has been selling them for the past week and they just ran out. Check your KMarts.

I guess I'll go to a midnight release...
nerd.gif

How is that possible, don't they have a street date to stick to?

Back
Top Bottom