Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Squad up, D, BuRRAck, Poot, Pro lets get it... We are all on the same time zone no? I know me and D are, on a side note, Gamestop is allowing you to pay in full after 6pm and they will hand out a bracelet to just come back after 12pm and pick it up...

I'm the only one in that group on the East coast
laugh.gif
but I have a week of vacation next week so I'm ready to roll
pimp.gif

Gamestop in LI had a line outside the door around 5.
add me to that list if yall wanna win every game. DEAD SRS.

Squad up, D, BuRRAck, Poot, Pro lets get it... We are all on the same time zone no? I know me and D are, on a side note, Gamestop is allowing you to pay in full after 6pm and they will hand out a bracelet to just come back after 12pm and pick it up...

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 True, I was going to say if you are anywhere close to the BX you could swing buy Target off Exterior, moms is a district manager there and could set you up with MW3? 

The spawn points are 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. every time u respawn your right next an enemy or the guy that just killed you. Be prepare. 

Originally Posted by Cole World

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So you are the Vancouver Grizzlies of COD? Is that what you are telling us?

Originally Posted by Cole World

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

my win/loss ratio >

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

What's your PSN?

Id be wary . Dude is one of the most infamous trolls on NT. 
tired.gif
I thought the troll was Cole World 22? That's just Cole World. Or are they the same person?

What's your PSN?

tired.gif
Gotcha
laugh.gif

JMD, appreciate the offer bud but I'm nowhere near there and I'm picking it up from a spot across the street from my office.

for those that cant get the hardened edition... are u guys just gonna get the cod elite seperately along with the game itself?

Originally Posted by Battousai701

for those that cant get the hardened edition... are u guys just gonna get the cod elite seperately along with the game itself?
Yup, makes most sense considering you would drop $15 per map pack. I normally buy each one, plus if you have a few close friends, have them throw you a few bucks and just share the downloads... 

This game is amazing. It really is like a balance between black ops and MW2. I'm not crazy about the maps though...they are a bit big.

I'll be on tomorrow evening after work! Look forward to playing with some of you!

PO

I told myself I wouldnt do it, but aww !$+! it, I'm gonna prestige in COD. I need that extra 2hrs of Double XP for all you fools running with the Type 95 aka Insta Death.

plus if you have a few close friends, have them throw you a few bucks and just share the downloads... 
it yet to be seen if you can share any more maps with more than 4 people. Sony implemented a 2 system game sharing policy this week 

Originally Posted by PO2345

I'll be on tomorrow evening after work! Look forward to playing with some of you!

PO

this........i gotta be at work @8 tomorrow.....im not staying up to play that *!*% tonight.

Roll call, are my usual %@!$@% gonna be on after midnight PST?

Donut
Chris
Jason
Battousai
Vintage
Arsnal
I should be on around 12:30ish

about 4 more hours and its on, add me cause Im going in tonight especially since I took off tomorrow and add me on that list boost you already know
pimp.gif

psn-HTowns_own23

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

What's your PSN?

tired.gif
I thought the troll was Cole World 22? That's just Cole World. Or are they the same person?
Lol, im not the troll. the troll is Cole World 22.

my psn is xxdemize

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Roll call, are my usual %@!$@% gonna be on after midnight PST?

Donut
Chris
Jason
Battousai
Vintage
Arsnal
I should be on around 12:30ish

Naw, tomorrow all day though! 
pimp.gif
 Excited to run with the ol' gang again; never losing, %$#$ talking, Ray singing You Cant Stop Us Now, Mo speaking on the benefits of dark skin in Egyptian heat, Jason talking more wreckless than anyone else. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom