Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

I went to the store and there was a sticker that indicated that the game went on sale 10/31. I guess KMart didn't know about the actual release date. Looks like a lot of other games went on sale too, skyrim, all kinds of games went on sale before their actual release dates.

Tap (or anyone else who could help),

I didn't P/O the Hardened version so I'd have to buy the COD Elite service from the PS store right?

I'm not getting it at midnight, probably during the day tomorrow.

Yeah it should be up on the ps store. Apparently you can also get premium elite on the cod elite website after you sign up for the free one

Ah, that's pretty sweet so I'll probably do it that way. Thanks bro
pimp.gif

i'm just going to wait til i see if the free Elite services even work on PS3 before i shed my money out on the premium cause Treyarch dropped the ball when the beta was out and only xbox was able to test it.

Originally Posted by Grimey

i'm just going to wait til i see if the free Elite services even work on PS3 before i shed my money out on the premium cause Treyarch dropped the ball when the beta was out and only xbox was able to test it.

totally. Before I spend more on the game, something that can't be refunded, I'm going to make sure everything works.

Just got my shipping notice from Bestbuy, Hardened edition will be at my doorstep tomorrow morning

Does anyone know if i can share the perks of the hardened edition with another console (game share)?

ill be on at 2am pst untill my next shift at 2pm the next day whoever trynna run add me up Donut1908 i cleared some inactives from my friendslist
finna go to work with imaginary grenades flying at me and thinking about map strategy
laugh.gif

I don't even know if I should go to the midnight release and play the game later tonight, all the upper management and regional leadership teams of the company I work for are visiting my office tomorrow and I have to be there first thing in morning. I probably will play tonight though.
laugh.gif

Went to gamestop during lunch hour and reserved the elite edition. Picking up at midnight. Cant wait 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

ill be on at 2am pst untill my next shift at 2pm the next day whoever trynna run add me up Donut1908 i cleared some inactives from my friendslist
finna go to work with imaginary grenades flying at me and thinking about map strategy
laugh.gif

You already know.

Squad up, D, BuRRAck, Poot, Pro lets get it... We are all on the same time zone no? I know me and D are, on a side note, Gamestop is allowing you to pay in full after 6pm and they will hand out a bracelet to just come back after 12pm and pick it up...

Man..Gamestop is a damn circus for this game already. It's only 6:10 pm where I'm at.

Since the Best Buy like 5 min from my house is doing a midnight release, I might go grab it then.
I have some coupons to use, and why not use them for this game.

Black Ops was my first COD, so I am ok(.088 k/d)

Add me if you are on after midnight. PSN: cmoneymontana

Edit: Now I see they are letting the first 200 people there before 8, play until midnight. 
eyes.gif

If they are expecting that many people, I might wait until tomorrow.

i'm up to join up with the clan again. i haven't played with #NT since back in the mw2 days. add my new account - shawnsteezy

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Man..Gamestop is a damn circus for this game already. It's only 6:10 pm where I'm at.

I hope the GameStop I'm going to isn't as crazy. I just wanna get the game and dip. 

Just got my copy. Is it safe to play online, without getting your account suspended or something?

And, I know a spot in NJ if you guys wanna know. PM me.

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Squad up, D, BuRRAck, Poot, Pro lets get it... We are all on the same time zone no? I know me and D are, on a side note, Gamestop is allowing you to pay in full after 6pm and they will hand out a bracelet to just come back after 12pm and pick it up...

I'm the only one in that group on the East coast
laugh.gif
but I have a week of vacation next week so I'm ready to roll
pimp.gif

Gamestop in LI had a line outside the door around 5.

Back
Top Bottom