Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Roll call, are my usual %@!$@% gonna be on after midnight PST?

Donut
Chris
Jason
Battousai
Vintage
Arsnal
I should be on around 12:30ish

I know i'll be on

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by Battousai701

for those that cant get the hardened edition... are u guys just gonna get the cod elite seperately along with the game itself?
Yup, makes most sense considering you would drop $15 per map pack. I normally buy each one, plus if you have a few close friends, have them throw you a few bucks and just share the downloads... 
Starting Nov 18th I think......PSN will only allow you to share downloads with one other PS3 (Down from the 5 its always been to 2
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
)......

post your sn if yall gonna be on, ill add people right now.

ill prob be playing with some old friends tho

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I really wanna play single player first but I don't know if I can wait 
laugh.gif

I was the same way with all previous COD titles, but this one I'm playing MP first.

PO

Originally Posted by sole vintage

plus if you have a few close friends, have them throw you a few bucks and just share the downloads... 
it yet to be seen if you can share any more maps with more than 4 people. Sony implemented a 2 system game sharing policy this week 
Ouch, well that is a bummer...

^^^ This will be the first time I don't do SP first... feels bad man.

My Gamestop is around the block from me, heading there around 10:30 so yea I'll be on.

Originally Posted by stackz

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Man..Gamestop is a damn circus for this game already. It's only 6:10 pm where I'm at.

I hope the GameStop I'm going to isn't as crazy. I just wanna get the game and dip. 
You should be good if you get there by 11. That's what I'm doing. It's the dudes who don't arrive on time that will make it long. It'll probably be pretty quick for whoever is already there.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Donut
Chris
Jason
Battousai
Vintage
Arsnal

I know i'll be on
Count me in Boost, anyone know if they have a ground war style game mode? My bad for not knowing how to quote multiples 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Donut
Chris
Jason
Battousai
Vintage
Arsnal

I know i'll be on
Count me in Boost, anyone know if they have a ground war style game mode? My bad for not knowing how to quote multiples 
30t6p3b.gif
Yup GW is back. I got you. 

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

The spawn points are 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. every time u respawn your right next an enemy or the guy that just killed you. Be prepare. 

This.....also the type 95 its like the famas but more juiced
30t6p3b.gif
EDIT: yall sent me an invite so we can run ill be on ...peep the sig

I've never picked up a game on RD before.  I'll prolly just wait until right when game stop opens in the morning. 

is anyone else having issues signing into the call of duty website? trying to log into elite on my laptop and its saying I have the wrong pw even though i copy and pasted from an email.

I'ma get my XBOX copy tonight, I'll have my PS3 copy tomorrow via amazon.
pimp.gif
See yall then.

I'll be the Canadian stand-in tonight. The quota for "eh's" and "aboots" will be met. Going to Future Shop after practice, apparently they didn't take preorders so it's first come first serve on Hardened Editions. Gonna try my luck.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

is anyone else having issues signing into the call of duty website? trying to log into elite on my laptop and its saying I have the wrong pw even though i copy and pasted from an email.
I'm having similar issues. It's telling me I have to play Black Ops
sick.gif
to complete registration but it never works. Their site is probably getting hit hard tonight (pause).

sick.gif
to complete registration but it never works. Their site is probably getting hit hard tonight (pause).
i was on it a couple of hours ago. site is cool, although it wouldnt let me sync my facebook account. oh well, i'll be on like around 1.

sick.gif
i was on it a couple of hours ago. site is cool, although it wouldnt let me sync my facebook account. oh well, i'll be on like around 1.
Says my PW is incorrect, too. I assure you, it isn't.

I will be on tonight kicking everyones #@$ so add me if you want to be part of the body count...

PSN: redd_kalikllctv

ill be on tonight at 1230 west coast time.. i got some of your PSN ID's down.. but add me as well illionare2006... wont be on much during the day, work FTL, but at night.. YOU ALREADY!

196e66aa09b211e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Got my copy early, Independent Stores FTW!

Add me on PSN: welcometonezone

Not that good just an FYI but if you like random commentary or me making fun of the 15 year old virgins who snipped me, then add me in. I'll bring the color commentary.

Gotta get up early for work tomorrow so I'm gonna pick it up on my lunch break...Can't wait to run some games with the PS3 NTers 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom