Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Hyper

They need a playlist that bans Assassin/Deathstreaks and Hearbeat Sensors, IMMEDIATELY.

+%$$ is DISGUSTING.

How you gonna use Assassin/Heartbeat Sensor and sit in a +@%!%$* corner waiting for me to run by so you can shoot me in my back?

I'm DONE.
They already have one........They have barebones in the advanced playlist.   no perks, killstreaks or attachments

Barebones was so boring in BO, maybe its better in MW3, though.

I'll have to try it.

Originally Posted by Hyper

They need a playlist that bans Assassin/Deathstreaks and Hearbeat Sensors, IMMEDIATELY.

+%$$ is DISGUSTING.

How you gonna use Assassin/Heartbeat Sensor and sit in a +@%!%$* corner waiting for me to run by so you can shoot me in my back?

I'm DONE.
This happens with every COD. U should use Assassin Pro with every loadout and if u get killed by one of those individuals, watch the kill cam. Those are the individuals that finish the match 2 - 15 because once u take them outside there hiding spot they spend the rest of the match trying to get there 
laugh.gif

Also which one is better, Claymore or bouncing betty?  And what is with the Scavenger perk reloading your bullets nothing else
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

There is zero reason why a sniper rifle should beat a machine gun, any machine gun, in close quarters, face to face.
It's called quick scope (year of the sniper
pimp.gif
)
More like Ez Mode. 
The Huge Hit box on sniper rifles is laughable. EVERYONE who uses a Sniper feeling like they nice... 

How does sniping get even more easier than MW2?
30t6p3b.gif

Black Ops sniping > Every other cod.. Black Ops actually takes some type of skill. 

Blops > CoD 4 > MW2 > MW3 ... In terms of sniping. 

I agree.  I liked black ops sniping.  

As for MW3, it's not a perfect COD, but I think it's my favorite COD.  It's also my best COD too.  I'm not going to say what my numbers are because it's nothing to boast about but by my own personal standards, it's light years better than my numbers in MW2 and Black Ops
laugh.gif

@Mo and the rest of you playing Thursday night..you guys have no idea how good I felt when we beat those bums.  Dude was talking so much trash and got pwned.
pimp.gif

Alex

^^

I think the clan tag is !@@! instead of "NT".

I'm still hoping Activision restores my profile because of their glitch.
frown.gif

EDIT: For some reason Yuku recognizes the tag as inappropriate?!? It's NT KL. Together.
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^

I think the clan tag is !@@! instead of "NT".

I'm still hoping Activision restores my profile because of their glitch.
frown.gif

EDIT: For some reason Yuku recognizes the tag as inappropriate?!? It's NT KL. Together.
laugh.gif

PO

I think it was because we started another forum... but its been edited on NT for a while now. 

i must say i love this game.. it is not better than cod4(which is the best cod) but thanks to zapatohead i beasted like crazy this morning.
i agree with many about the hit detection and shooting someone then getting shot and dying..
there is only two maps where i do horrible no matter what(resistance and underground)..

i was gonna plat this, but not anymore. these special ops missions are so OD hard its not even funny
30t6p3b.gif

I'm a straight up beast in Mw3! The first day I was only getting one kill in free for all. Last night I was drunk outta my skull and got 6 kills.

Originally Posted by Grimey

i was gonna plat this, but not anymore. these special ops missions are so OD hard its not even funny
30t6p3b.gif

just take your time i finished them yesterday. the worse ones are the two player one and wall street roof top one
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by wes1er520

1. Raadius 2. Ciear_View3. Anything718 4. Supreme_sole 5. LosManNYC 6. jrp44 7. o_BAD_RELIGION_o 8. TapTapPull 9. Bigbobbs87 10. cubs486 11. JUST_BOB 12.L-VILLE_PLAYA 13. djmackee 14.TupacOakland 15.StarCityPA 16.Donut1908 17. shoemasta72 18. JMD619 19. horchatakid 20. allCHEMISTRY 21. Drizzle7635 22. kvsm23vs24 23. Sneaker-Sole 24.jacndabx84 25. J-Cuzzo 26. Zero23 27. GOLD3N_CH1LD 28. Dianwei47 29. Arsnal23 30. J-thagreat 31. Noskey 32. O_Diddy10 33. BayAreaBully510 34.Thrill4aKill 35. justreason 36. disgaea_7656 37. AlreadyHome 38. Htowns_own23 39. wesleymckenzie 40.BobbyANO 41. murderous91 42. tru_blu_86 43. zk1MPLS 44. Vintagesole 45. Allergictobroke 46. sTeaR_dA_bEasT 47. skinnymane402 48. Ayocapo 49. ABPUA6 50. x177ark 51. June_The_Beast 52. TheGamingMessiaH 53. JewSeeJay 54. dc7kw 55. StarCityPA 56. ACEaceMONEYmoney 57. xSupreme87 58. Ning726 59. Zapatohead408_NT 60. HILO-69 61. DBLACK 62. laflech44 63. Robg_VA-703 64. Down-RightFierce 65. bboi4lif3 66. Seeko 67. PureMoney 68. eddigratis 69. mota2323 70. uclabruin1416 71. loaded_lux 72. alcstarheel 73. thefreshestjrk 74. ELanZeR23 75. xXDeMiZe 76. BillyGunn11 77. FaceSinatra 78.jag09mxe 79. TomBradysTheGOAT 80. LuokyBaby 81. Ferris-Bueller79 82.highduhboy206 83. DaveBFI 84. NuFronter 85. momoney848 86. JennVicente 87. Jesukki 88. shawnsteezy 89. Ritsuh 90. Pacmagic2002 91. tayravage23 92. B-fr3sh- 93. sikwiidit04 94. clove503 95. Stylezflamboyant 96. B1ackMambaK1ng 97. WDPFTW 98. jockndeez 99. Chomp_On_This_ 100. Flash197 101. GETRICH87 102. Dj-Wes1er (pronounced Wes Oner not wesLer lol)

wesLer, what the F!!! is this?
laugh.gif

Lol oh wow. I don't know what happened. Copied and pasted it. Maybe it did like that cus I did it from my phone

I'm +@+$+#! STRUGGLING for a 1.1 K/D right now
laugh.gif

Edit:  Damn, these connections are rough.  Good to run with soul/tap/arsnal again
pimp.gif
fight time
pimp.gif
be on tomorrow.

Originally Posted by badjustin

my level rolled back twice. anyone experienced this problem??

yea bro. the game jipped me outta 7 ranks my second night playing it. i should be in the low 40s online
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

and this lag
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif