MODS DELETE THIS POST!!!!!!!

and i dont understand ppl....if JB had stocked more of the packages ppl would be complaining how they made too many...its way better that the packages are limited that way when someone sees me wearing the can eyeball me and my shoes like "he got some heat"

I pray your joking on that last line playboy.

I'd rather them make too many than too few.Screw brand image, your just asking for it when you release to few of something thats in high demand.

Word to Elmo.

I think there are various factors that go into something like this. It's not always on the manufacturer. It could be possibly that FTL wants to start off slow to get a gage for how the packs will sell, since this is really only the third package deal they've had so far. It may be that they deliberately keep #'s low on packages they're not sure will be hot sellers, then order huge amounts for others like the XI/XII or XIV/VII that they anticipate will do far better. And of course, it could be simply JB trying to limit production to create hype and continue to build brand image. It seems odd to many to limit something in high demand, but that's exactly how you build & maintain such demand - by not actually meeting it on the supply end, as to keep consumers wanting.
I do agree though that a fair # of packages should be available to purchase via flightclub however, so that even peeps in Scranton, PA
pimp.gif
can cop if they like.

Excellent points.Lets hope your right.

To be honest they should be on FlightClub only, that way whoever wants a pair gets a pair.

^Well that would also be a problem because the Jordan heads who don't know about flight club or Niketalk would be left out.I think they should have atleastmake these available like the OL/NL pack and then throw some extra packs on Flightclub to insure that true Jordan fans get what their packs instead of leavingus with H.B.U (Hypebeast United)

Originally Posted by RKO2004

^Well that would also be a problem because the Jordan heads who don't know about flight club or Niketalk would be left out.I think they should have atleast make these available like the OL/NL pack and then throw some extra packs on Flightclub to insure that true Jordan fans get what their packs instead of leaving us with H.B.U (Hypebeast United)
True, but JB doesn't give a rat's%@!@ about true Jordan fans, all they care about is the money of all these little kids who buys whatever JBproduces

The box does mention these packs as a way of saying good bye and thanks for the collectors. Why are people in panic? It's just a single post. Actualnumbers would matter more. DMPs had plenty to go around, even after the fiasco. Don't trip it !

True, but JB doesn't give a rat's%@!@ about true Jordan fans, all they care about is the money of all these little kids who buys whatever JB produces

True but yet they claim they didn't put NIKE AIR on certain products because they care about the collectors and didn't want to disrespect them.

DMPs had plenty to go around, even after the fiasco. Don't trip it !

Where?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

This is interesting stuff here. I am only going to buy with a disco.

i sincerely doubt they're going to let these be discount-able. some FLs wouldn't even let managers hold DMPs, it was first come first serve.

and again, it's simple supply and demand. with a low supply, they increase demand - causing riots, drama, and news reports - building the JB image assomething highly sought after.

i don't care if i sleep on these my og xiii's are still in gud condition and i don't like the shadow x's

and again, it's simple supply and demand. with a low supply, they increase demand - causing riots, drama, and news reports - building the JB image as something highly sought after.

I understand business but they should take care of their loyalist.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

The box does mention these packs as a way of saying good bye and thanks for the collectors. Why are people in panic? It's just a single post. Actual numbers would matter more. DMPs had plenty to go around, even after the fiasco. Don't trip it !

not where i come from. ONE STORE had the DMP's on release and they were charging over AUD$1K.

note: flightclub cannot process orders outside of the U.S. Here, in aus, i'm totally relying on eastbay.

also note: it was the ridiculous variant releases on top of the ultra limited editions that completely killed the american comic book collector industry in the90's.

with the way jb have been whoring it's name, it's future won't be far different. the only way out is less variants + greater numbers.

but that'll never happen
frown.gif

I wonder if JMadidas is gonna chime in on this and tell us the allocation for champs too. More than likely ill end up getting them through a friend of minethat has a cousin that works at the employee store in memphis.........He just got me the spiz`ikes from there for 80 and some change.

I'm a nike employee.I called the people at swoosh and they said the package would be on the site but the playoffs would be. Can anyone confirm this?

i thought they kept these limited to prevent bootlegs but o well idk if i can get them now i really wanted the XIII/X package i dont even wanna kno how theXI/XII is gonna end up. I wanna see champs and footactions numbers

Thnx for the info. DMP drama all over again. Ima pull a few strings and get connects to secure my pack. I missed out on the DMP's a few years back, andafter that I swore to myself that I wouldn't miss another release like it.

Back
Top Bottom