MODS DELETE THIS POST!!!!!!!

why did he delete this post? is it about how the x/xii pack is limited when it releases? or is it about an early limited release of the pack before the generalrelease date?

and wasn't it confirmed that swoosh will be getting the packs? now if these are going to be released in kid sizes and on swoosh i highly doubt that itsgoing to be 40,000 world wide

Originally Posted by YOUNG SHERLOCK

No disrespect, but!+!*#+ footlocker. After the whole OG Spiz'ike release fiasco @ the 34th St. store last year, I vowed never to buy a limited release from a footlocker store.

If I can't get a pack from either a hook-up or online, I'm not buying. Waiting in a line is not my steez. The young ones can have all that glory.
alien.gif

That was FOOTACTION not Footlocker

Idiot!

he lurks around...he posted for the first time in a few months in a RedBrim post that was locked..Look at Brims post for the $1,100 jordan hoody, Snuggles isin there.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

he lurks around...he posted for the first time in a few months in a RedBrim post that was locked..Look at Brims post for the $1,100 jordan hoody, Snuggles is in there.
man i remember b4 NKETLK i would be on an extremely late website that always posted pics that said Snuggles Mcduggall......then he justdisappeared...this was last year b4 the 5s came out......He need to let us know bout these packs if he still got that job.....

yea...23isback stole his pix and retagged them for the mars, millitaries, and grape V samples

über bump...does anyone know the expected arrival to nyc? my store in brooklyn is selling early for retail but they dont know the expected date of arrival yet

Back
Top Bottom