MODS DELETE THIS POST!!!!!!!

Ok this is what I don't get.Why are people planning to camp out? I just find it hard to even think about capping out for something thats just being usedto cause a ruckus.I'm seriously thinking about not even effin with JB anymore because of their shady ways.A company that claims to love its fan andloyalist but is also willing to put those same fans/loyalist in harms way when it comes to camping out or even waiting in long lines in the cold JUST TO CAUSEHYPE AND PUT MONEY IN THEIR POCKET.
eyes.gif

I know business is business but come on.

What happened to the original post? Was the info false or is he trying to not to get fired from FTL?

umm what going here is the post starter trying to say that the packs will be limited?!...oh mang i hope this is not true
frown.gif

umm what going here is the post starter trying to say that the packs will be limited?!...oh mang i hope this is not true
frown.gif

Yeah I hope he was wrong too.But I don't get why he's trying to cover everything up now.
laugh.gif

DMP's were 10,000 *U.S.A only release*. OLNL's were a gr. If the X/XIII are 40,000 worldwide 10,000 or LESS is very likely to be allocated to NorthAmerica and Canada. Unless the U.S. gets the majority i suppose. This is gonna be interesting

DMP's were 10,000 *U.S.A only release*. OLNL's were a gr. If the X/XIII are 40,000 worldwide 10,000 or LESS is very likely to be allocated to North America and Canada. Unless the U.S. gets the majority i suppose. This is gonna be interesting

mad.gif
Oh crap I was thinking the U.S was getting 40000 but 40000 worldwideseems like a tight stretch.Ok so basically the only stores that are getting these are ones who got the DMP, Flip 3s and BMP right. Damn I hate you JB
mad.gif

it would just seem weird for these shoes to be so damn limited yet they are gonna make em in kids sizes.....I know im not the only one who thought aboutthis....If these shoes are only 10000 for the US Jordan Brand must be ready to shut down the company cuz everybody know these are gonna sell outregardless.....

it would just seem weird for these shoes to be so damn limited yet they are gonna make em in kids sizes.....I know im not the only one who thought about this....If these shoes are only 10000 for the US Jordan Brand must be ready to shut down the company cuz everybody know these are gonna sell out regardless.....

I didn't even think about that.Maybe these numbers are wrong then because if kid sizes are included with these figures than I def. wont be getting hands onnon.

Im thinkin these will be like the cement spizikes in terms of availability

RKO, settle down champ

UN UH.NOPE.
laugh.gif

I'm not trying to have a repeat of the DMP's.And plus I have absolutely no connections which means I'm knees deep in poopy
laugh.gif

DMP's were 10,000 *U.S.A only release*.
Why does this Niketalk rumor continue to perpetuate?

There were MANY, MANY more DMPs than 10,000...I know that for a fact...

Exact number, I don't...but, for a FACT there were more than 10K

JM

so 40k sets worldwide would make the as limited (if not more) than the DMP? You're the man with the know-how. Perhaps you should enlighten us.

Why does this Niketalk rumor continue to perpetuate?

There were MANY, MANY more DMPs than 10,000...I know that for a fact...

Exact number, I don't...but, for a FACT there were more than 10K

JM

so 40k sets worldwide would make the as limited (if not more) than the DMP? You're the man with the know-how. Perhaps you should enlighten us.

Yes please shed light where others have left darkness?

Back
Top Bottom