**Mods Please Lock, Thanks**Glenn Big Baby Davis is a habitual Line stepper

^AKA what I just said right above you
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by SA AMG

81636964.jpg

not to ruin all this fun but it looks like this "thong" hes wearing is a optical illusion. i think its the zip lock thing attached to the speakers that is poking into his pants, making it look like a thong..... but hell, he's probably wearing a thong though.

Yeah, let's just pretend like it isn't an illusion though.

I think I'm going to send him some "fan mail" with a link to this thread.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Yeah, let's just pretend like it isn't an illusion though.

I think I'm going to send him some "fan mail" with a link to this thread.

laugh.gif
yep, it's wayyy more fun this way.

and
roll.gif
@ that tiger GIF.

12 pages of homophobes obsessed with a players sexual preference? Even funnier is that most Niketalkers dress like a stereotypical gay man, and have a lot ofgay characteristics. Obsessed with shoes? Check. Obsessed with high fashion? Check. Obsessed with what celebs are wearing? Check. Giving out you BB pin in theBB thread so other dudes can BB message you? Check.

...need I go on?

Originally Posted by the j0urnal

12 pages of homophobes obsessed with a players sexual preference? Even funnier is that most Niketalkers dress like a stereotypical gay man, and have a lot of gay characteristics. Obsessed with shoes? Check. Obsessed with high fashion? Check. Obsessed with what celebs are wearing? Check. Giving out you BB pin in the BB thread so other dudes can BB message you? Check.

...need I go on?

speak for yourself.

12 pages of homophobes obsessed with a players sexual preference? Even funnier is that most Niketalkers dress like a stereotypical gay man, and have a lot of gay characteristics. Obsessed with shoes? Check. Obsessed with high fashion? Check. Obsessed with what celebs are wearing? Check. Giving out you BB pin in the BB thread so other dudes can BB message you? Check.

...need I go on?

Who hurt your feelings?

Why you crackin dudes on the same message board that you yourself are a member of? How would you know what most NT'ers dress like, or more to the point,how would you know what a stereotypical gay man dresses like?

And if you're so upset about it, why were you reading this thread homie?

It's not that serious, it's some extremely funny pictures of a unique character, nothing more.
laugh.gif

...need I go on?

I'm as far from a homophobe as possible. Read my posts earlier today in the general section about homosexuality. However, this thread is very funny tome. If you can't find humor in it, thats on you but, and maybe I am speaking alone, most of us are laughing at the situation and the positions he putshimself in. And yes, they are very funny...

...need I go on?

did you just bukkakeed on too? relax, man it aint that serious in here.

laugh.gif
This guy going on some rant...

Finding homosexual tendencies amusing does not mean you're homophobic...

think Youk and some of the guys in the dugout might have seen the post on NT?

33e722e91c914616c605a4a6ca70028e-getty-81645110bb001_fenway.jpg

BOSTON - JUNE 20: Glen Davis of the Boston Celtics waves to the Red Sox dugout at Fenway Park on June 20, 2008 in Boston, Massachusetts. NOTE TO USER: Userexpressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images LicenseAgreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2008 NBAE (Photo by Brian Babineau/NBAE via Getty Images)
18e65f1c351fa6bac029ee3dcc9563e6-getty-81645110bb001_fenway.jpg

BOSTON - JUNE 20: Glen Davis of the Boston Celtics meets Tim Wakefield at Fenway Park on June 20, 2008 in Boston, Massachusetts. NOTE TO USER: User expresslyacknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images LicenseAgreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2008 NBAE (Photo by Brian Babineau/NBAE via Getty Images)

d50eee48b67a96b9adf9434fb42cc0ba-getty-81645110bb001_fenway.jpg

BOSTON - JUNE 20: Glen Davis, James Posey, Leon Powe, Kendrick Perkins, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Gabe Pruitt of the Boston Celtics get ready for theirchampionship celebration at Fenway Park on June 20, 2008 in Boston, Massachusetts. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloadingand or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2008NBAE (Photo by Brian Babineau/NBAE via Getty Images)

now he got Gabe Pruitt in the same mindset...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif

95% of Niketalk has homosexual tendencies.

...need I go on?

yikesks1.jpg

captcpsmtj2718060816294cd4.jpg

laugh.gif

First the "thong being an optical illusion", now this? Damn... this thread is doing a quick 180.
smh.gif

...need I go on?
Hate to break this to you, but what you said is just as much or more bigoted than people having a little fun with the Big Baby pictures. Gay men areobsessed with shoes, high fashion and what famous people are wearing? Really? Do you even know any gay men? I do and they don't have any of thosecharacteristics. In my opinion, having a little fun at one person's expense is more harmless than coming up with off-base stereotypes of two entire groupsof people (Niketalkers and gay men), which is what you did.

...need I go on?

5606646.jpg

laugh.gif

95% of Niketalk has homosexual tendencies.
100% of your posts suck.

Back
Top Bottom