Modzzilla Collection Post 2009

Been a sneakerhead since 85 i'd say, really got into it around 86/87 when the AMs and ATs dropped, watching McEnroeplay in ATs in the 80s was cool.

Got heavily into the newcommers around the late 80s early 90s, particularly SPX, Troop and BK before the industrialsneaker war hit and all the companies slandered each other out of buisness.

Although i've probably owned most well known sneaks to man at some stage i never started to 'collect' untilearly last year i guess. I always had 5 or 6 pairs on the go, but wore them till beat and replaced them. If only i'd kept them all i'd have an awesomecollection.
frown.gif

I buy shoes that i like, i dont succombe to hype, so i'll be missing some of the hype sneaks like yezys, which i dontget at all and various ones i probably should have but have beat to death and sold, i'm sure replacements will come soon enough for those ones.....

Those that know me will see that a lot of shoes ive picked up over the last couple of years have dissapeared, because ivesold them for one reason or another. What's left are the shoes i like and no more. 40ish shoes.

Still have a few to go, just a matter of time really.

Hopefully these pics same out ok, anyone whos done a collection post before knows what an effort it is to do!

Good stuff Mod... I came in here expecting to see lots of AM90's and wasn't disappointed...

We're quite similar in the sense that I also started taking interest in sneakers in the mid-80's, but didn't really start 'collecting' tillaround several years ago (though I wouldn't say I have much of a collection
embarassed.gif
). I, too, owned a lot of 'well-known' kicks and wore them tillthey were beat
tongue.gif
... and yeah, screw the hype!
laugh.gif

Thanks for sharing.

a lot of stuff missing
frown.gif

i need to sell some stuff off too. i know you said your age in the amfam thread, im hitting 29 in 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom