Mom drives car into river, one child survives by fleeing just in time

Originally Posted by Furrell

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Mom who drove into Hudson River told kids they were 'going to die'[/h1][h5]Published: Thursday, April 14, 2011, 4:39 PM     Updated: Thursday, April 14, 2011, 4:40 PM[/h5]

Ryan said La’Shaun blames himself for never teaching his siblings how to swim

This breaks my heart.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Mom who drove into Hudson River told kids they were 'going to die'[/h1][h5]Published: Thursday, April 14, 2011, 4:39 PM     Updated: Thursday, April 14, 2011, 4:40 PM[/h5]

Ryan said La’Shaun blames himself for never teaching his siblings how to swim

This breaks my heart.
frown.gif

she was obviously not right mentally....all of you calling her a piece of trash have no clue what the story was and what she was going through...this is a tragedy for sure, but stress and mental anguish can make the most sane people do the most insane things....I do feel for the child that survived; hope he can recover from this....

she was obviously not right mentally....all of you calling her a piece of trash have no clue what the story was and what she was going through...this is a tragedy for sure, but stress and mental anguish can make the most sane people do the most insane things....I do feel for the child that survived; hope he can recover from this....

Originally Posted by pookieman

she was obviously not right mentally....all of you calling her a piece of trash have no clue what the story was and what she was going through...this is a tragedy for sure, but stress and mental anguish can make the most sane people do the most insane things
Did you read the entirety of the article? At one point it suggests that she was particularly stressed that day because she found out she was being cheated on.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

she was obviously not right mentally....all of you calling her a piece of trash have no clue what the story was and what she was going through...this is a tragedy for sure, but stress and mental anguish can make the most sane people do the most insane things
Did you read the entirety of the article? At one point it suggests that she was particularly stressed that day because she found out she was being cheated on.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Four kids at 25. She had ol boy @ 15. Was probably under crazy stress. No reason to take the kids with you tho
frown.gif
I know it will be hard but I hope the kid can recover from this. Hopefully there's extended family he can go to & not foster care

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Four kids at 25. She had ol boy @ 15. Was probably under crazy stress. No reason to take the kids with you tho
frown.gif
I know it will be hard but I hope the kid can recover from this. Hopefully there's extended family he can go to & not foster care

Back
Top Bottom