Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

while eating the butt did you ever have an incident to which the chick farted?

naw never that, maybe cuz I don't just lick, but I plug it too. hopefully not too graphic for NT standards

reps to the dude that called me the vag vampire. I'm definitely keeping that nickname :rofl:

When I'm at my crib chillen in bball shorts. I hold on and fondle my penis like 80% of the time. Its like I'm keep in it peped up for a lucky female later that day.

When I drink I stick out my pinky by habit, all my other fingers are around the cup but my pinky is sticking straight out. Idk why I do it. I didn't even notice until someone told me. Real pimp stuff.

Since we talking about raw dawg, ive raw dogged 75% of the bitxhes I banged. Like I only used a rubber wit maybe 10 girls if that and if I hit em more than 2 or 3 times more than likely I rawed them. 2009-2011 I was in the clinic getting checked monthly, the killer is I never been burnt, thank the man above. I hate runners man thats why I'm jus sticking to one woman. Its like whats the point of having sex if u cant feel it.

And yall dudes sleeping on eating the butt. Eating the butt>box and aint nothing like a good *** whooping during sex. Smack her ***, shake her, slap her in the face, spit on her, foot on the head, make her look at herself in the mirror while u pound her and call her disrespectful names.

When I have mud butt to the point where I have to change my underwear I'll give the old pair one last hurrah by wiping my **** with them and throwing them in the hamper.  Drop them off to the lady at the laundromat a few days later with no dambs given. 
pimp.gif

My laundry hamper is pretty close to my computer so when I'm done fapping I'll walk over to the hamper and clean my hands off with an old shirt or towel.

Peeing in the shower and the sink is a given.

The door to my backyard is about half of the distance than the door to the bathroom.  When the weather permits, I'm peeing in the backyard 3 times out of 5.

Met a girl on POF, talked to her for a few days.  One night out of the blue she hits me up saying "I want sex."  I picked her up an hour later, brought her back to my house, got her naked in the first 10 minutes, she let me raw-dog (girl wanted me to creampie 
mean.gif
), then I drove her back home once we were finished.  Never talked to her again.  Thanking my lucky stars nothing terrible came about because of that one.

I'm sure there's more, but that's a pretty good sampling of my grimey behavior.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is just plain dirty

Not me but.....

I was banging this 1 chick and she started tounging the inside of my ear like it was the best thing she ever had. I know she was getting high and wett off the wax.lol. it was a different feeling.... But I could dig it at the time. It was the first time but it was a experience.

A week later I got a horrible ear infection. 1 of the worst pain I have experience.... Guys watch other how's be having dirty tounges.

I occasionally will drink straight up pickle juice once the jar is finished

Last edited:
When I'm at my crib chillen in bball shorts. I hold on and fondle my penis like 80% of the time. Its like I'm keep in it peped up for a lucky female later that day.

When I drink I stick out my pinky by habit, all my other fingers are around the cup but my pinky is sticking straight out. Idk why I do it. I didn't even notice until someone told me. Real pimp stuff.
i do both of these 
roll.gif

talk to myself all the time. walking on campus people look at me like i'm crazy i don't even care.

love it when a girl scratch my back while i'm giving her the d.

Asked the girl i want to marry to spit in my mouth on multiple occasions. Would not ask any other female.

lowkey want to eat her butt now that i read this thread :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom