Moments in sneaker history that disgusted you???? Jordan Related

Originally Posted by jhobson5

The new Jordan lovers...the people who dont care about what MJ did as a player but only care about the value of his shoes and how much they are worth..
Example: Went to pick up the true blue IIIs this past weekend, I wore my black and Red XIIIs that retroed in 04' this kid who is maybe 18 or 19 tells me "Man you busting OGs on people!!!!", I am like no man these retroed in 04', he tells me no they didnt they never retroed that color.He then tells me they are fake because XIIIs didnt retro in 04, and he owns every pair of 13s to ever come out since they retroed all the colors this year. All I can do is hope that this "sneakerhead" fad is over soon. 

LMAO!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The recent retro 7s just disappointed me thus far. The fit, quality, price, and overall shape of them are just horrendous. And the 7s are my favorite Air Jordan. I planned to buy as many Bordueaxs as I could, but just bought 2. Which sucks!

The recent retro 7s just disappointed me thus far. The fit, quality, price, and overall shape of them are just horrendous. And the 7s are my favorite Air Jordan. I planned to buy as many Bordueaxs as I could, but just bought 2. Which sucks!

YOTR VII and Banned 1s hype is disgusting
NO 3m on flint 13s
Going overboard on fusions
cdp 11 era....i don't need to explain in further detail. Anniversary xi's no jumpman?
sick.gif

Jordan Bin VII and XIII....Out of all the possible colorways JB comes up with that?
So many Jordan 1 retro colorways that I lost track a long time ago of what actually released.

NO 3m on flint 13s
cdp 11 era....i don't need to explain in further detail. Anniversary xi's no jumpman?
sick.gif

Jordan Bin VII and XIII....Out of all the possible colorways JB comes up with that?
So many Jordan 1 retro colorways that I lost track a long time ago of what actually released.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

NO 3m on flint 13s
sick.gif

the vii's were originally inspired by african tribes(if im not mistaken) which is another reason the bin vii looked that way(looked good to me)but the xiii were god awful

NO 3m on flint 13s
sick.gif

the vii's were originally inspired by african tribes(if im not mistaken) which is another reason the bin vii looked that way(looked good to me)but the xiii were god awful

Originally Posted by ColdCity

NO 3m on flint 13s
sick.gif

i'd rather have the XIII over the VII......  i think the bin VII was the worst thus far

Originally Posted by ColdCity

NO 3m on flint 13s
sick.gif

i'd rather have the XIII over the VII......  i think the bin VII was the worst thus far

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Let me also add that it disgusts me when people rock Js in the club or at the bar. Like fam...you got one wear out of these and trashed em!
^^^ this my friend is called #swag

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Let me also add that it disgusts me when people rock Js in the club or at the bar. Like fam...you got one wear out of these and trashed em!
^^^ this my friend is called #swag

The guy who has been calling my store everyday for the past two weeks waiting for the Cardinal VII to arrive.

Said he was only getting the Cardinals so he would have a pair of VII's to wear. He got the Bordeaux VII, but those have only retro'd one time so he's not gonna wear them because they'll be worth a lot later down the line.
But he'll wear Cardinals cuz this will be about the 6th time they have retro'd that colorway.

Then he proceeded to ask about True Blue III's. Told him we only had one sz left and he then told me no big deal as they have retro'd those about 5-6 times already and he doesn't care for them because of that reason.

Anybody else see a problem here???

The guy who has been calling my store everyday for the past two weeks waiting for the Cardinal VII to arrive.

Said he was only getting the Cardinals so he would have a pair of VII's to wear. He got the Bordeaux VII, but those have only retro'd one time so he's not gonna wear them because they'll be worth a lot later down the line.
But he'll wear Cardinals cuz this will be about the 6th time they have retro'd that colorway.

Then he proceeded to ask about True Blue III's. Told him we only had one sz left and he then told me no big deal as they have retro'd those about 5-6 times already and he doesn't care for them because of that reason.

Anybody else see a problem here???

Originally Posted by Mikey23

The thing I really hate is when people just start to buy Jordans and think they are on top with there shoe collection, they think they know about Jordans when they really don't know crap about the shoes or the man himself.
This. i'm like, get real with that arrogant swagger. u just started and actin like u been in it for years

Originally Posted by Mikey23

The thing I really hate is when people just start to buy Jordans and think they are on top with there shoe collection, they think they know about Jordans when they really don't know crap about the shoes or the man himself.
This. i'm like, get real with that arrogant swagger. u just started and actin like u been in it for years

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

1432.jpg

The way they butchered these two releases is what disgusted me & were the final straw that broke the camel's back -When I held the retro Bordeauxs in my hands, I knew instantly that I would never purchase a pair of Jordans again.
Nothing wrong with that shoe

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

1432.jpg

The way they butchered these two releases is what disgusted me & were the final straw that broke the camel's back -When I held the retro Bordeauxs in my hands, I knew instantly that I would never purchase a pair of Jordans again.
Nothing wrong with that shoe

The first DMP pack. Taking your top selling shoe and packaging it with a weaker shoe.

Declining quality. Those CDP XI's are ridiculous.

This whole shoes selling out on the first day of release. I remember when XI's retroed in 2000, I walked in the store and easily bought pairs. They sold out but this whole camping out, people getting shot over XI's is nuts.

The first DMP pack. Taking your top selling shoe and packaging it with a weaker shoe.

Declining quality. Those CDP XI's are ridiculous.

This whole shoes selling out on the first day of release. I remember when XI's retroed in 2000, I walked in the store and easily bought pairs. They sold out but this whole camping out, people getting shot over XI's is nuts.

Back
Top Bottom