Moments in sneaker history that disgusted you???? Jordan Related

fusions,comfort max's,6-17-23's,60 plus,dub zeros,spizikes,etc yall get the point..NO HYBRIDS!!
all the bin 23s so far
icey blue soles on cool greys & now metallic v's
infared pack from last year releasing after both varsity red 6's
fakes whether it be clear,spongebob,or gucci print lol

fusions,comfort max's,6-17-23's,60 plus,dub zeros,spizikes,etc yall get the point..NO HYBRIDS!!
all the bin 23s so far
icey blue soles on cool greys & now metallic v's
infared pack from last year releasing after both varsity red 6's
fakes whether it be clear,spongebob,or gucci print lol

the 11s release that was on the news when the ugly %$@ chick was on tv with gold fronts eating chips..........i was so ashamed to be black when i saw that

the 11s release that was on the news when the ugly %$@ chick was on tv with gold fronts eating chips..........i was so ashamed to be black when i saw that

People blaming Gentry for the way JB has gone.

MJ owns a share of Brand Jordan. Very little if anything happens w/o him and the the man himself doesn't give a damn that you're getting screwed.

People blaming Gentry for the way JB has gone.

MJ owns a share of Brand Jordan. Very little if anything happens w/o him and the the man himself doesn't give a damn that you're getting screwed.

not using the white lining on the black patent on the BRED 11s.

and for the record I actually like the "MESH"--- is the word you were looking for apthekid, that they used instead of the leather upper on the Altitude XIIIs, wouldve been even better if it was 3M backing.

what i hate though,

the BUTCHERING of the retro LOW XI IE BRED. They tried once failed, and releasing again soon and failed 2x. Maybe teh 3rd time around they will get it right true to OG XI IE.

Also hate all the jumpman crap, fusion crap. it makes JB look generic, cheap, weak. these crazy looking designs in shirts. it looks "BOPPER".

you can def tell JB just wants everybody and anybody.

Back then it just seemed so "EXCLUSIVE", oh well those days are over, this is how it is folks..

speaking of the black/red XIIIs, im going to have to un-DS my retros.

not using the white lining on the black patent on the BRED 11s.

and for the record I actually like the "MESH"--- is the word you were looking for apthekid, that they used instead of the leather upper on the Altitude XIIIs, wouldve been even better if it was 3M backing.

what i hate though,

the BUTCHERING of the retro LOW XI IE BRED. They tried once failed, and releasing again soon and failed 2x. Maybe teh 3rd time around they will get it right true to OG XI IE.

Also hate all the jumpman crap, fusion crap. it makes JB look generic, cheap, weak. these crazy looking designs in shirts. it looks "BOPPER".

you can def tell JB just wants everybody and anybody.

Back then it just seemed so "EXCLUSIVE", oh well those days are over, this is how it is folks..

speaking of the black/red XIIIs, im going to have to un-DS my retros.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

LOL....I know what you mean.
roll.gif

roll.gif

>waiting years for a shoe to be retroed just to see jb f**k it up..

those people who talk about how much they hate a sneaker and come rd after its all hyped up...they be the first person online claiming to love in person 

>waiting years for a shoe to be retroed just to see jb f**k it up..

those people who talk about how much they hate a sneaker and come rd after its all hyped up...they be the first person online claiming to love in person 

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

roll.gif

"we out here buying tennis shoes"....cccrrruuunnnccchhh!!!...I know MLK spinning in his grave after that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

roll.gif

"we out here buying tennis shoes"....cccrrruuunnnccchhh!!!...I know MLK spinning in his grave after that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

1432.jpg

The way they butchered these two releases is what disgusted me & were the final straw that broke the camel's back -When I held the retro Bordeauxs in my hands, I knew instantly that I would never purchase a pair of Jordans again.
Nothing wrong with that shoe

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

1432.jpg

The way they butchered these two releases is what disgusted me & were the final straw that broke the camel's back -When I held the retro Bordeauxs in my hands, I knew instantly that I would never purchase a pair of Jordans again.
Nothing wrong with that shoe

youtube vid link?

youtube vid link?

Back
Top Bottom